Chapter 10 : She Ran Away From Tobi

Hey guys! It's me! So I wrote this new story called 'The Future'. I just updated the first chapter so please read it!

Oh, and ENJOY!

#

"You mean the 'moving out' plan?" Sakura raised her left eyebrow.

"Yeah. What else could it be." Her mother smiled.

"Come, sit down." Her mother patted the seat that was next to her.

Sakura walked to the seat that her mother patted on. She sat.

"Sakura-chan. I know I haven't told you but, don't be mad at me okay?" Sakura's mother which is Mebuki Haruno gave her daughter a weak smile.

"Um... Okay?"

"Well, I have a big sister, your aunt, that lives in New York. So how about it?"

"B-big sister? Okay. I don't care where we're gonna go anyway. I just want you and me to live together happily as a family. To start a new life. Outside this country." Sakura smiled sweetly.

"S-Sakura-chan!!" Mebuki Haruno gave her one and only daughter a strong, tight bear hug.

Sakura had a weak smile on her facewhile Mebuki was hugging her.

#

Some of the akatsuki and konoha 12 members were walking home together with Atsuko. They were talking about this and that and what happened and stuff. Except for the not cheerful boy that looked sad and gloomy and was being mysteriously quiet.

"Ano... Tobi-san? Why do you look so gloomy and sad?" Asked Atsuko.

"S-Sakura-chan.." Tobi's tears were starting to fill up in his eyes.

"W-what about Sakura...-chan?" It irked her when Tobi spoke her name.

"She... She..." Tobi started to sob like a little child.

"She what?" Atsuko asked.

Everyone's attention were starting to go on them. Even their friends.

"She... She... She ran away from Tobi!!!" Tobi cried.

"Well, isn't that normal, un?" Deidara's heart ache just thinking about her.

"No! This time Sakura-chan looked so angry and sad! Tobi didn't know what he did. Tell me Deidara-sempai! Did Tobi did anything wrong?!" Tobi cried even more and was grabbing more attention from the people around them.

Deidara hung out with them because Sasori asked him to. So he did. That's why he's there right now.

"I... I don't know..." Deidara turned around and walk to the opposite direction with his head down.

Everyone was puzzled by his sudden change in action. So they stared at him as he walked away to an unknown location.

"What's wrong with Deidara?" Asked Ino

"Don't know." Said Kisame.

#

'Just one more month and a half left... Until I leave this place and start a new happy life...' She thought.

A/N : sorry if it was too short. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

And tell me which pairings do u want sakura to end up with!!