Chapter 8 : Coincidence

The pairing is decided. MadaSaku.... ENJOY!!

Oh and I deleted the 'A/N pairing time'.

The next day

It was a fine day. Sakura was walking to school like other people would normally do. Suddenly, a silver Audi R8 Spyder car stopped beside her and the window was opened. Sakura turned her head only to see the man that she's familiar with.

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Sakura.

"What is it?" The man in the car said.

"How old are you, really?"

"Twenty-one, why?"

"Should I consider you as a pedophile?" Sakura raised an eyebrow at the man.

"That was rude of you."

"Then what are you doing here, Madara?"

"Coincidence."

"Uh-huh." Sakura starred at him, putting her hand on her waist.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?"

"Sure, why not." Sakura opened the door to the passenger seat and sat.

Madara glanced at Sakura.

"Just go straight ahead. Then you'll see a school on the right." Sakura put her elbow on the window sill and her hand cupping her chin while starring outside the window.

"Was it because of what happened yesterday?" Madara asked.

"I don't know... Maybe... What do you think..." Sakura kept on starring outside the window.

"Well, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday."

"It's okay. That was in the past."

"Hn."

"Hey, me and my mom are planning to move overseas." Sakura spoke quietly only for him to hear.

Madara's eyes were wide for a moment after she said that.

"Well, I live overseas. I came here, in Japan, because I'm on vacation."

"Really?! Where?" Sakura turned towards Madara.

"I live in USA, Syracuse in New York. What about you?"

"Don't know yet. I've to ask my mom about that one. We'll move after two months. Why do you live there?"

"I go to college there."

"Oh."

The car came to a stop. They were already right in front of the school gate. Everybody was starring at the car they were in and were murmuring to each other, thinking who might be in a such fancy car.

"Thanks for the ride anyway."

"You're welcome. Want me to pick you up?"

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can go home on my own." Sakura smiled at him.

Madara stared at her smiling face and ignored the feeling. Sakura opened the door and closed it. The car window rolled down.

"Be careful."

"Thanks." With the smile on her face.

"You're welcome."

Loud murmurs can be heard throughout the school. Everybody was shocked to see Sakura with an Uchiha. He sent her to school nonetheless. While Sakura was walking through the hallways, wondering why people were starring at her, Atsuko was glaring at her from afar. Sakura walked to her classroom without anyone bothering her. Not even Tobi.

#

U know... I find it very funny when I just make up directions just like that... I know, I'm weird... Well at least I'm being myself. PEACE OUT!!! Is it piece or peace? I'm confused. Well just tell me. BYE!! 😁