Chapter 16 : Goodbyes

After days passed, the day had finally came. Sakura and her mother was now at the airport.

"So this is it, huh." Sakura said with a sad expression.

"Sakura-chan, did you say your goodbyes to your friends?" Her mother smiled.

"Huh? Uh, yeah." The pinkette smiled.

"But how come I don't see your friends?" Ms. Haruno asked questioningly.

"Uh, because they have school today. That's why they couldn't come." Sakura said sadly.

"Oh, that's too bad. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll miss you." The blonde female Haruno smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Sakura murmured.

"Sakura-san." Said a masculine voice.

Sakura and her mother turned around to see a tall, onyx haired man in a suit.

"Oh, hey Izuna-san. How did you know it was today?" The pinkette smiled weakly because of the last time he said goodbye to her.

"Uh, well... About that... I told Madara that you were going today." Izuna sweated heavily and had a stupid smile on his face.

"Oh, really? That's good." Said the pink headed Haruno.

'I think telling her that Madara told me to hire a spy to spy on her might not be a good idea.' Izuna sweatdropped.

"Oh and one more thing. He said he gonna pick you up when he arrives."

"Oh, ok."

"What are you two talking about? And who're you, handsome man in a suit?" The pinkette's mother smiled excitedly. Both of them sweatdropped.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Haruno. I'm Uchiha Izuna " Izuna bowed.

"Oh, such a gentlemen. Is he one of your friends also?" Ms. Haruno asked.

"Yeah, something like that." Sakura sweatdropped.

"How you have so many guy friends?" suddenly the blonde Haruno gasped. "Don't tell me you're a playgirl!"

"What the freak are you talking about?" Sakura's face turned blue.

"Oh, you're not?" Said the blonde disappointedly.

"Don't tell me you want me to be one." Sakura's face was still blue.

"Uhh... No! Of course not!" The blonde sweatdropped.

"I'm really sorry about my mom. I've no idea she's like that." Sakura pointed at her mother.

"Aha, that's ok." Izuna sweatdropped.

"I'm gonna be late, so I guess this is a goodbye."

"I guess so. I better get going. I'm gonna be late for my work and you're gonna be late for your flight."

"Yeah, goodbye then." Sakura waved.

"Goodbye and have a safe flight Sakura-san. Oh, and don't forget that he's picking you up when you arrive there." Izuna started to walk away.