Chapter 13

Ary's POV

I was running towards Destiny about to engulf her in a hug. "Destiny!" I called out towards her, she opened her arms and picked me up. "Oh my god Ary! Don't ever run away like that again!" She scolds as she puts me down, "Do you know how worried I've been? I couldn't sleep not knowing if you were alive or not!" I looked at her then looked at the ground feeling tears come to my eyes. She quickly pulled me in a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay." She whispers in my hair.

TIME SKIP TO DUSK

Destiny's POV

It's sundown and I decided that I'm going to take watch this time. I've learned that the person who has taken care of my sister is Levi. He's very nice and I like him. I will always be grateful to him because my sister wouldn't still be here if it weren't for him. I continue walking around the camp area. I've learned that they are leaving tomorrow night. I guess I got here in time. I started to get tired, so I went and woke Danielle to take watch. Once she got over the area to take watch, I went to my sleeping bag and fell asleep to a dreamless, restless sleep.

210 words

Hello my beautiful angels! Long time no see! This was a short chapter, I am very sorry for that! My book is almost over, but don't worry! There's gonna be a sequel! My goal is to have at least 3 books to this series! Thank you for your support! I love you all! Until next time my beautiful angels!

~TheBandsWorldGeek