Chapter 7

A:N: I have an obsession with this song honestly

Destiny's POV

We just finished gathering the supplies we needed and were almost to my car. I stopped walking and turned to all of them. "Go gather your people, you have till Wednesday at noon sharp to leave with us. Gather your supplies and everything in the next three days. We roll out at twelve-thirty no earlier, later. I'll give you till twelve-ten at the latest to be here. For now, goodbye." I said and walked into the woods to go around and make sure they don't follow me. I climbed up in a tree when I was far enough out of sight but still close enough where I can hear and see them. "Alright, we need to go. Kyle may not make it." Marsyl said looking at the small group she had with her. "I thought you didn't like Kyle, Marsyl?" Evelyn said quetionally. She sighed and looked at them. "I don't, but he's still part of my people, as of all of you." She looked at everyone and nodded. "Do you think she's somewhere close listening again?" Tyler asked, I rolled my eyes. "No, she already left. Why do you think that?" Kendall asked. "Because she's a sneaky bitch. That's why. Besides I think we should talk about the refugee center. We should have told her while we could." Marsyl looked around, "Look, she's dead set on getting her family there. I'm not gonna tell her that we've been there and it's overrun. We'll pretend that we never knew. She'll find out on her own. Let's move before the walkers catch up to us." Tyler scoffed. "So what? We're going to just use her?" Marsyl stopped moving and turned around to face Tyler. "We are not using her. She needs us as much as we need her. Us humans need each other to survive. We need to stick together and we need her trust to do so. She already doesn't trust us because of the gun at her back and the blade to her throat." Tyler looked at her and rolled his eyes and scoffed. "You're joking right? First off, we don't need her and second off she only needed us to get the supplies. We aren't needed anymore, so what's your real motive?" Marsyl looked at him and looked away. "That is my real motive. We need to survive and find a place to live. We can't do that if they or us are dead, now can we? Let's move, we need to leave." Tyler still didn't move and she noticed it. "That's an order Tyler. Move now or get left behind." He scoffed once again. 'Man, he really loves to do that.' I thought to myself. "You're just using her! We're safe where we're at." Marsyl stopped in her tracks. She quickly turned around and walked over to him. "The walkers are moving more up north where camp is. We are safe now but not for long. We need to get out of there and she's our only hope to do so, that's final. Let's move!" She shouted and dragged Tyler by the back of his neck and they went into the other side of the woods. 'Dammit.' I thought to myself. I quickly got out of the tree and ran to where my impala was. When I made it there, Ary jumped out of the car and hugged me. "Thank god you're okay. I was beginning to worry. It's been two hours since you were supposed to be back. Where were you?" I pulled from the hug and headed towards the vehicle. I put the tools and car parts to fix up the impala. "Nothing really. Just had a small difficult time getting in." I didn't even bother mentioning another group. I will do that tomorrow night. Danelle came stomping out of the car and towards me. "Where were you? You were supposed to come get me when you found everything. Why the hell didn't you come?" I took a quick glance at her. "Like I said, I had a difficult time getting in. It would have taken longer to get back in when I left to get you. Besides, it was easy to get the stuff and go. No need to worry, just relax and stay on the lookout while I fix this piece of garbage." She looked at me and nodded, I began to work on the car and stayed like that for the rest of the day and most of the night.

749 words

A/N: Hello my beautiful angels! I think this is the shortest chapter I've done, since I started this. Anyways, did you like it? I love you all so much! Until next time, bye bye! 

~TheBandsWorldGeek