Chapter 12

Destiny's POV

It's now dawn and Ary is still nowhere to be found. "Destiny, we need to move, now!" Marsyl whispered- shouted at me. "Why? I can't leave Ary. She needs me, wherever she is." Marsyl looked at me, panicked and rolled her eyes. "Right now, we don't have time. My crew on watch saw a huge herd coming towards us. We need to leave now if we want to survive." I looked at her shocked, "Fine, let's go." I and the rest of the crew quickly packed up all of our stuff to shove in the cars. "Let's move out!" I shouted and we all got in the vehicles and drove off.  

TIME SKIP!

Destiny's POV

It's about one o'clock in the afternoon now and we officially made it out of California and in Arizona. There's a lot of supplies here that we could use. I'm not entirely sure where we are, but I could care less about that, right now. 'You shouldn't have left Ary.' My inner voice keeps nagging at me. "Destiny, we have a problem." Tyler came over to me, "What is it?" He points over towards the huge herd stalking towards us. "Alright everyone! Let's move out!" I yell and we all get in our vehicles and drove away.

TIME SKIP! FEW MONTHS LATER!

Ary's POV

It's been about three months since I got lost in the forest and found the group. They were running from someone named Liam and their leader, Levi, was the one who found me and helped me through everything. They didn't know that the refugee center was a bust and I decided I wasn't going to be the one to tell them. I know Destiny is still going there. I need to get there to get back to my sister. "Hey little Ary." I hear Levi say from behind me, "Levi. Any news on Atlanta?" I questioned and he shook his head no. "There's nothing there, but you said your sister is gonna be going there?" I nodded, "Alright so we'll end up seeing her there, that's a plus, right?" I looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, that's a plus." He walked over to the window of the building we were staying in. "What were you doing in the woods that day?" He asked after a few seconds of silence, I looked over to him, "I-I don't remember." I say as I remember exactly why I was there, he looked at me suspiciously, and nodded. "Okay. I have to go check some things before we leave tomorrow." I hear him say as I turn towards the window after he walked away from it. "Okay." I say before I hear him walk away.

Levi's POV

I know she's lying, she's not very great at it. "Ma'am." I internally groan, I hate that people call me that. "What?" I snap a little bit, I don't like people, or people bothering me. "Sorry, we have someone outside the building. What would you like us to do?" I looked at him, "Send warning fires at their feet. Get them away from here." The guy nodded and ran off to do what he was told. "Levi, We got a situation." I rolled my eyes and turned around, "I know, people at the gate. I gathered." I began walking away, "Wait." He called around, I stopped but didn't turn around, giving him the message to continue. "They said that they're looking for Ary." I turned around, "Tell them to stop firing, get them in here now." The guy ran off and I was finally left alone. I went up to Ary and saw that she was staring at a wall. "Hey little Ary." She looked at me, "My sister is here." I looked at her and nodded. She ran right past me and down the stairs. "Ma'am." I looked at him and snapped, "Leave!" He quickly ran out of the room and I sat down with my head in my hands. I stayed like that until I let sleep take over a much needed nap.

671 words

Hello my beautiful angels! I'm so happy about the characters I added! What do you think about them? Soon I will be adding all the character descriptions for each character and I can't wait for them! As always, I love you all so much! Until next time, bye bye!

~TheBandsWorldGeek