chapter 2

felix's pov
Once my friends realized I was lost in my own train of thought they bursted out laughing. Hearing the group laughter made me snap out of it and tune back into them. "Hellooo, Earth to Felix" With that sentence Chan waved his hand in front of my face. I quickly realized what had happened and burst out laughing myself. They all looked at me slightly confused as I kept on laughing. It was weird because I didn't find it this funny. I finally stopped laughing and Jeongin asked me "Sooo Felix... What were you thinking about?" At first I didn't answer and just shook my head. But after being constantly pestered by those four dorks, I caved in. "Earlier when I was walking in here, I bumped into a guy I had never seen around here before." They all raised their eyebrows when I mentioned a guy.

hyunjin's pov
We walked down the street and slowly past the cafe. "Look at the guy over there. Do you guys know him?" I asked them and motioned to a group of guys. We sat on a bench just past the cafe and the two tried to think about the group. "Oh wait! I know one of them." Jisung exclaimed as he looked through his instagram. He finally clicked on someone profile who he followed. "This is Lee Know. We followed each other on instagram a few weeks ago." I quickly grabbed his phone and look through Lee Know's posts. "Wait I'm still confused on what's happening." Seungmin said as he leaned over my shoulder to see the phone. "Right I forgot to tell you guys. So earlier when I was finishing up my shift at the cafe, I bumped into this guy as he was walking in. We both were really awkward but I don't know I thought he was cute I guess."

felix's pov
"Guys it's not like that. But like I mean he was attractive. He was also really tall. Okay maybe it is like that. Either way I don't know who he is though." I started to giggle at their faces as they slowly started to giggle with me. We looked like a bunch a school girls but we didn't care. "OoOo! Felix likes somebody!" They all said in sync. "Guys I don't even know his name." I said  and pouted. "Don't worry Felix, we'll find your mystery man." Jeongin said slightly teasing me.