chapter 18

hyunjin's pov
It had only been a few minutes before our food was served. We pretty much scarfed down the entire table of food in front of us. I knew once we had finished eating that they would want to talk about me. But not just about me, about my health and emotions regarding my mother. I dreaded this so much because I hate talking about my emotions. I tend to bottle everything up. Unhealthy, I know. The boys looked at me lovingly and I knew the moment I had been awaiting had arrived. "I know what the two of you are going to say so just ask" I let out small smile to let them know I was comfortable. "Well, how are you? Like seriously" Seungmin placed my hand in his whilst he asked. "I mean as good as I can be, I guess. It's been hard with my mom's health getting worse and worse as the days past. But I'm just glad you guys are here for me." Jisung scooted closer and wrapped his arms around me. "We will always be here for you. Literally we live down the street. No like seriously we have an extra room" Seungmin and I burst out laughing at Jisung words. Followed by Jisung repeatedly raising his eyebrows. "Thank you, I'll take that into consideration" I said in between my fits of laughter. We sat there for at least five minutes laughing. Every time we all stopped laughing, we would look at each other and burst out laughing again. Eventually we stopped laughing and paid the bill for our food. "Let's go get ice cream!" Seungmin exclaimed, practically jumping up and down. Of course, Jisung and I gave into him almost instantly. We headed to the ice cream parlor like two shops down. I ordered cookie dough, Jisung ordered mint chocolate chip, and Seungmin ordered cookies and cream. With our ice cream cones in hand, we took a walk around the park that was on the way back to our houses.

felix's pov
After my long and tiring shift, I got home and ran to the shower. Once in my comfy clothes I decided to take a nap since I was so exhausted. I got into my bed and slipped under the covers. I don't even remember trying to fall asleep it was so quick.
I woke up and checked my phone. It was ten minutes to seven o'clock. I groaned at the fact this nap would end up screwing up my sleep schedule. Anyways. I hopped out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I searched for a sign of either Chan or Jeongin but found nothing. I checked their rooms and still no sign of them. That's when I saw a little note placed o. the counter. It read; Hey Felix, we are heading out to hang out with some of the guys. We tried to wake you up but you didn't even move. Call me if you want to come over and I'll come pick you up. If not, we will be back later tonight! Honestly, I'm kind of glad they left without me because I do not feel like going out right now. All that was on my mind was food. More specifically dinner. Looking at our stocked up pantry, I had endless choices on what to make. My laziness ending up winning as I make a cup of ramen and sat down on the couch. I flicked through the shows on Netflix. Nothing seemed to spark my interest so I chose a random one. It didn't matter anyway since I ended up getting lost in my thoughts instead of watching the show.