chapter 7

hyunjin's pov
Felix and I were in the backstreet and all I could do is cry into his chest. He rubbed little circles into my back with I liked. It was weird, even though I just meant Felix, I felt so close with him. I really trust him for some reason. After what felt like forever we arrived at the hospital. I quickly tried to calm myself as Felix wiped the stray tears away from my cheeks.

We walked into the hospital and I went to talk to the receptionist. "Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. I'm here for my mother." She nodded and told me to follow her. We walked up a flight of stairs and down some hall ways until we reached my mothers room. She was lying in bed but she looked paler than usual. I went into her room and I was instantly greeting with her arms pulling me into a hug. She was very weak but it was nice to feel her embrace.

felix's pov
We walked into the building and Hyunjin went up to the receptionist. Jisung and I went to go sit in the little waiting room off to the side. "So, what's happening with his mom?" I asked Jisung. "So probably about a year ago, Hyunjin's mom was diagnosed with a severe disease that has no cure. She has been in the hospital for the last few months since it's gotten so bad. Almost everyday Hyunjin comes and visits her-"

His words were cut off by a women coming up to us. "Hello, are you guys Jisung and Felix?" She asked. We nodded and followed her to the room. She left and Jisung knocked on the door. Hyunjin slowly opened the door and smiled softly seeing us. His mother was asleep in her bed and we sat down on the couch.

Jisung's pov
We sat down and Hyunjin sat in between us. "How is she doing?" I asked him as I rubbed his back. "She's not doing well, they said there isn't anything much more that they can do. The medication she has been on isn't working." Hyunjin said starting to cry. Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin. "Here let me go get something for you to drink" I said to give them some space. Even though Hyunjin and I have been best friends since forever I felt he needed Felix right now.

hyunjin's pov
Jisung walked out of the room looking for a vending machine or something. I looked over to see Felix tearing up. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Don't cry" I slightly smiled at him and laid in his lap. "Wait, aren't I supposed to be the one comforting you" He let out a small chuckle and so did I. We sat like that just enjoying each other's presence until Jisung walked in. "I got some waters and an iced tea" He tossed me the iced tea, knowing that was my favorite drink. "Thank you" Felix and I both said.