chapter 27

felix's pov
"What do I wear?" I yelled across the house to Chan and Jeongin, who were still sat at the table. "Well, what are you guys doing?" Chan yelled back. "That's a good question. Let me text Hyunjin" I replied. I could hear Chan and Jeongin laugh at my slight stupidity from my room. I texted Hyunjin; Hey, I forgot to ask what we are doing. It didn't take long before Hyunjin responded with; It's a surprise! But dress warm. "Hyunjin said its a surprise but to dress warm" I yelled to them. In the matter of seconds the two were stood at my doorway. "Hmm, so i'm assuming you guys are doing something outside" Jeongin said, walking to my closet. Chan and I watched now sitting on my bed as Jeongin pulled out all sorts of clothes. Finally after a good ten minutes of watching Jeongin pull piece after piece of clothing, he finally chose an outfit.

 Finally after a good ten minutes of watching Jeongin pull piece after piece of clothing, he finally chose an outfit

(something like this)

"Wow! Jeongin I'm impressed" I said while exiting the bathroom, wearing the outfit. "oOo! You look so good!" Chan exclaimed, clapping his hands in excitement. "Thank you, thank you" Jeongin responded, dramatically bowing. I did a little model walk around and went back to the bathroom. There was thirty minutes left before Hyunjin was coming.

hyunjin's pov
I stood outside Felix's door and thought to myself... "Okay, okay! You can do this" And with that I knocked on the door. It was a bit surprising to see Chan open the door with Jeongin standing behind him. I almost ed laughed at how they were trying to look intimidating. "Hey Hyunjin" Jeongin said. "Don't bring him home too late. Also don't hurt that boy. he's head over heels for you" Chan added in a fatherly tone. "Trust me, I won't" I said trying to reassure the two. "Felix, Hyunjin is here" Chan yelled. Felix practically sprinted to the front door. "You two have fun" Chan said raising his eyebrows at Felix. We walked out of the apartment and down the street. On the walk there, I thought about how Chan and Jeongin were being weird. They had never acted like this before when Felix and I hung out. But on the other hand, I guess we never really went out with specific plans. It was never really this formal, even though this wasn't that formal. That's besides the point. Today is the day I'm confessing my feelings to Felix. I looked down at the boy, his eyes were lit up with excitement. "Okay, we are almost there" I said grabbing his hand and starting to walk a little faster. "Whatever you say!" Felix responded while giggling. I smiled at his adorable giggle and looked for the spot. We had finally arrived to the little picnic I had set up. Felix gasped and hid his face in his hands. I could tell he was trying to hide his blush. I had set up a little blanket with a basket full of food . It was at this grassy part of the park, that overlooked the lake. It was up on a hill a bit so it was perfect to watch the sunset.