chapter 15

hyunjin's pov
I unlocked the door to my apartment and walked inside. I laid down on the couch not even having the desire to try to eat. Right as I closed my eyes, I could hear the voice. "Wow. Now your mothers going to be gone too. No one is going to love you. Not even your father did. You're so worthless." These words kept repeating in my head getting louder and louder. Impulsively I grabbed the first knife I could from the kitchen and ran to the bathroom. The sharp blade cut across my skin easily. I sat there watching the blood run down my arm, it was satisfying to watch. A red scab started to form over the cut in a matter of minutes.
Suddenly, I was hit with immense head pain. I felt so lightheaded and dizzy. Switching my position to laying on the bathroom floor, I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness. Within moments of the pain just beginning, I was out cold on the floor.

felix's pov
I stood outside of the for a minute or two. There was no noise coming from inside but I could see lights on. I lifted the welcome rug to find a single key. "Once I find Hyunjin, we need to talk about where he puts his spare key" I chuckled to myself and unlocked the door. Inside the apartment was a complete mess. There were stacks of miscellaneous take out boxes and stuff every where. Except there was no sign of Hyunjin. It was very obvious that he was home so I decided to look around for him.
That's when I saw the bathroom door cracked and the lights were on. I walked into the bathroom and to my surprise Hyunjin was in there. I gasped at the sight of him laying in the ground covered in blood. Next to him was a sharp kitchen knife. I went into full auto-pilot from that moment on. I could feel my body moving but I had no idea what was going on. His pulse and breathing were both luckily fine. I put a fresh bandage on the new cut on his wrist. Once I finished bandaging him up, his eyes fluttered. "Hey Hyunjin, wake up" Once again his eyes fluttered but this time they fully opened.

hyunjin's pov
I looked up to see Felix hovering over me with my head in his lap. His eyes met mine and I could feel my heart start to race. I tried to say something but my throat was to dry. Felix noticed and got my a cup of water. I practically chugged it since I was so thirsty. "What happened?" I asked him feeling the bandage over my arm. "I came over to bring you some homemade pizza. When you didn't respond to my knocking, I found the key and came in being worried. That's when I found you passed out on the floor in here." I looked at him and put my hand in his. I sat up now leaning on the wall. "Do you think I could have some of that pizza?" He chuckled at my question and lightly hit my arm. "You practically give me a heart attack and the first thing you do is ask me for pizza?" We both got up and headed to the kitchen. He held my waist making sure I was okay. I sat down on the couch and he went into the kitchen to heat up the pizza. The rest of the night was a blur, we didn't talk much about what happened earlier. We watched a movie, then went to bed.