chapter 4

the next morning
felix's pov
I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear. I struggled as I tried to turn it off. Resulting in me somehow falling off my bed onto the hard wood floor. "Ughhh" I groaned and stood up off the floor. I got dressed and ready for the day. When I walked into the kitchen to the smell of eggs frying and bacon cooking. I saw Chan in the kitchen and Jeongin sitting at the counter stool. They were talking about something when they noticed I had waken up. "He's awake!" Chan said in a sarcastic but playful tone as I sat down next to Jeongin.

Right as Chan was finishing up breakfast, Lee Know and Changbin walked in with a tray of fresh baked muffins. We all sat at the table and started to eat. "Wait so Lee Know, what's going on between you and Jisung?" Changbin said with a slight smirk on his face. "You guys seem to be pretty close" I chimed in. "Oh Felix your one to talk. What about the guy from the cafe? Hyunjin was it?" Everyone laughed at Lee Know's witty response. "You wanna go there, huh. I see how it is Lee Minho" He smiled as I tried to look as intimidating as I could. This made every laugh so much harder than they were. "No, but seriously tell us about you and Jisung" Chan raised his eyebrows repeatedly with a goofy smile on his face. "Finee, if you guys insist. Around two months ago I would say, Jisung followed me on Instagram. I followed him back and we started talking in dms. We gone on a few unofficial dates things but nothing extreme." We all said "OoOo Lee Know has a boyfriend!!" He playfully shoved Changbin, who was next to him. Changbin dramatically fell into Chan.

We finished up breakfast and I went to grab my phone from my room. I was looking through my notifications when I noticed someone followed me on Instagram. For some reason, I was really hoping it was Hyunjin. It wasn't him but surprisingly it was his friend Jisung. I followed him back and ran to the kitchen to tell the group. When I got to the kitchen no one was there. I noticed the front door left slightly open and I knew they had gone to Chan's car. I quickly ran down the three flights of stair to the parking garage. Out of breath, I found Chan's car packed full with everyone in. I hoped in the backseat with Jeongin and Changbin. As I was panting I said "Where are we even going?" To which Lee Know responded "We are going bowling with Jisung and his friends!" I smiled at the idea of seeing Hyunjin. Changbin noticed this and slight nudged me with a smirk.