chapter 12

felix's pov
I left Hyunjin's house and went back to my own apartment. I walked into Jeongin sitting on the couch and Chan pacing behind him. "Felix you're home!" Jeongin spring up from the couch and hugged me. "Oh my god! We were so worried about you" Chan joined the hug almost smushing me. "I'm sorry guys. I forgot to text you that I was spending the night at Hyunjin's" They let go of me and sat down on the couch.

"It's okay, we know he's going through a lot right now" Chan smiled and picked up the Tv remote. He turned on a random show and we all started watching. "So Felix, you and Hyunjin seem to be getting close. Do you like him?" Jeongin nudged me when he said that. I laughed and said "Yeah, we are! I don't know what's happening between us but it feels as though there is a difference between us. In a good way obviously, like I mean I literally met him a few days ago and I'm so comfortable around him" I didn't notice but the two other boys started giggling. "OoOo! Felix has a crush!" They teased me. We finished up watching the show and I went to my room to get ready for the day.

I turned on the shower and hopped in. As I was showering, I started to think about what I said earlier. I guess I hadn't really had time to think about my relationship with Hyunjin. Since everything with his mother started happening, i've been so caught up with comforting him. The thing is that I don't mind spending all my time with him. These thoughts flooded my mind and I got out of the shower.

"Felix! Hurry up, we need to go grocery shopping" Chan yelled to me from the living room. Almost on cue I could hear Changbin enter the house. I threw on a baby blue hoodie and black ripped jeans. The boys kept calling my name, I ran to the front door to see that they had already started walking. "Oh my, every time" I thought while locking the door and running after the boys.

We all got in the Chan's car with Changbin calling shotgun so me and Jeongin were in the back. Durning the car ride I asked, "Wait, so where is Lee Know?" Changbin replied with "He went out for lunch with Jisung. But it's not a date according to him." We all laughed, knowing that it was definitely a date. "They seemed to be pretty close. They are together all time" Chan chimed in.

We arrived at the grocery store and decided on a game plan. Chan would go to the refrigerator section, Jeongin would go to the snack sections, I would get things like ingredients, and Changbin would get anything he needed for his apartment. We all split up going to our sections with a basket. My basket was close to being full when I checked the last item off my list. I walked up to the front of the store and waited for the other guys to be done. They joined me one by one, there baskets also being full to the brim. We checked out and payed the hefty total. With what felt like a never ending supply of shopping bags, we loaded up the trunk. The trunk could barely close at the  overflowing amount of bags. We all got into the car and headed back home. "Very successful trip!" Chan said and we all laughed at the fact that he sounded like at dad.