chapter 6

felix's pov
I watched as Hyunjin went outside to take a phone call. None of the other guys seemed pay attention to him leaving the building. It had been at least ten minutes since he had gone to take the call. I decided to go out to and check on him. When I walked outside I saw him curled up in a little ball sobbing. I quickly ran to him and checked him for any injuries. "Hey, hey, hey look at me. What's wrong baby?" I whispered to him as I lifted his chin with my hand. I looked into his eyes and he started to sob more. Without even realizing I hugged him. He hugged me back and buried his head in my chest. I felt my shirt become wet from his tears.

jisung's pov
"Wait guys, where did Hyunjin and Felix go?" I looked all around the restaurant but saw no sign of them. Chan responded "I think I remember seeing Hyunjin ho outside to take a call then I think Felix went to check on him. But that was a pretty long time ago." I walked outside looking for the two boys. The last thing I expected to see was them both on the ground with Hyunjin sobbing into Felix's chest. "What's wrong guys?" Hyunjin sniffled trying to calm himself down. "Jisung, it's my mom." I quickly ran inside knowing exactly what was happening. I grabbed my keys from the table and told Seungmin "We gotta go to the hospital, it's Hyunjin's mom." His response was "Okay, text me when you get there."

felix's pov
I wasn't really sure what was going on but my main focus was comforting Hyunjin. Jisung practially sprinted outside as if he was in a race. "Come on guys let's go" He said as he started the car. I lifted Hyunjin's head from my chest and told him "Don't worry everything will be okay. Come on let's get in the car." He nodded his head and without breaking the hug we waddled over to the car. Jisung started to drive to the hospital as it was only twenty minutes away from the restaurant.

Seungmin's pov
As Jisung ran out of the building with his keys, everyone looked at me with pure confusion. "What just happened? Is something wrong with Hyunjin?" Jeongin looked at me as he asked that. "They are headed to the hospital because Hyunjin's mom is very sick. I assume she is not doing well due to the urgency Jisung ran." I said. Jeongin put his hand in mine and slightly squeezed it.