chapter 17

felix's pov
I knocked on the door being to lazy to get my key out. Shortly, Chan opened the door, hugged me and said "You literally have a key"  I smiled and went to take a shower. On my way to my room I saw Jeongin and Seungmin playing video games in Jeongin's room. Jeongin called for me "Hey Felix! How was you night?" The boys looked at me with smirks on their faces. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it at them. "It was good. We watched a movie then went to bed" I left the room and went to shower. I felt bad not telling Seungmin about Hyunjin since they were best friends. But I knew it wasn't my place to tell him and Hyunjin would tell him when he's ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I sat down on the couch across from Chan just mindlessly looking at my phone. I could hear Jeongin and Seungmin yelling about some game. I had another hour before I had to work a shift at my families restaurant. Chan and I just sat there looking at our phones in silence. It wasn't a bad silence it was quite peaceful. I checked the time and it was a quarter before twelve. "Alright, I'm heading to the restaurant" Chan looked up from his phone and said "See you later!" I walked out the door and down the stairs. The restaurant was only a few blocks away. Inside was crazy, since it was lunch time. I ran to the back to get ready and I started to wait tables. At some point in the chaos I said hello to parents who were both chefs. The rest of my shift was a blur, just continuously waiting tables.

hyunjin's pov
It was just before twelve o'clock when I arrived home. I had a few minutes to get ready to head over to Seungmin and Jisung's place. I switched my outfit and combed out my hair. Walking out the door, I texted Seungmin "Hey! On my way to your place" A few minutes passed of me walking throughout the streets. I arrived at their door step and knocked on the door. Jisung opened the door and hugged me. I hugged him back as he said "Hi Jinnie! How are you" It's funny, whenever he gets really excited he starts calling everyone by their nicknames he made. "I'm good. I mean as good as I can be" He hugged me tighter before letting go. Almost on cue Seungmin came out from his room. "Where should we got eat?" I scoffed at this question as we always went to the same little place since we were in middle school. "You know exactly where we are going" Jisung pretty much dragged us out of the house. When that boy is hungry, do not try to stand in the way of him and food. We arrived at the little family owned restaurant at the corner of the street. We sat in our normal booth next to the window. There were a few people sat around but not as many as usual for it being lunch time. The waiter came over to us and said hello since we had been coming there for so long. We all ordered the same thing we always do.