chapter 8

felix's pov
We had been at the hospital for probably around 45 minutes when I remembered about the guys back at the restaurant. Ironically Jisung got a text from Seungmin right as I thought that. "Seungmin just texted me to see how everything is. The guys are wondering if they can do anything to help" Jisung looked at Hyunjin when he said this. "If they could maybe bring some food. That would be great" Hyunjin snuggled deeper into my lap as he said this. Jisung went back to texting Seungmin.

I sat there thinking about what would happen if I were in this situation. I have never had anything very traumatic like this happen to me. I can't imagine what Hyunjin was thinking right now. With these thoughts running through my head, I held onto Hyunjin.

seungmin's pov
Jisung texted me back asking for food. I knew exactly what to get since it had been Hyunjin's comfort food for years. "They asked that we get them some food" The group nodded as we all headed to the car. After getting the food, we drove to the hospital. I sent a text to Jisung notifying him that we are here. Jisung met us outside as he hugged me. "Why don't you go up to the room and see them" Jisung said now clutching onto Lee Know. I agreed and grabbed to bags of food to bring to Felix and Hyunjin.

hyunjin's pov
The door was a little open when I noticed it start to move. There appeared Seungmin with bags of food. I got up to hug him after he placed to food down on the table. I went to sit back down, now leaning on Felix with his arm around me. It's weird because I'm not usually a big fan of skin ship but with Felix it was different. I felt safe and comfortable with him. But don't get me wrong, I feel safe with my other friends, it's just with Felix I clicked. I got all wrapped up in my thoughts when I noticed Seungmin waving his had in front of my face.

I snapped back into reality and immediately open up the food containers. We all dug in and ate until we were fully stuffed. Finally the doctor knocked on the door and gestured for me to come into the hallway. "Hello Mr. Hwang, I very sorry to hear about your mother. Unfortunately we do have to talk about the future. There is nothing more we can do for your mother as the disease has progressed past a treatable state. In all honestly, she does not have much longer. It has already spread to her lungs and other organs. It is expected for her to live for about a week before her body starts to shut down"