chapter 30

felix's pov
It's been a few days since Hyunjin... I did't feel like myself, there was just this emptiness inside of me. I exhausted my ability to cry so I just laid there staring at the ceiling instead. Pictures were too painful to look at. Everything reminded me of him. He's my soul mate. We had only know each other for a little less than a year but I know he's the one.

And so I decided it was too much. First I wrote a letter, just like Hyunjin did, to our friends.

So this is goodbye. I mean it's bittersweet but I just can't do this. It's only been a couple of days but my whole world has come crashing down. Trust I love you all so much. Don't forget that. But I want you guys to be happy. Cherish your time together. And find the person you love. Because when you do I promise it'll make more sense. Now I get to be with him. So I'll see you guys up here. But for now Hyunjin and I will be watching over you guys, together at last.

              Love, Felix

I put the letter in an envelope and placed it on the kitchen counter. I left a little note on my favorite hoodie that read "I love you. I'm sorry this is goodbye" in Jeongin's room. Then the neck lace I always wore with a note that said "Don't be sad, I'm happy with him. Take care of Jeongin. I love you." in Chan's room. Then I was off.

I walked down to the park and over to the bridge. I stood over the railing and looked into the dark water flowing fast below. I took a deep breath and let go. Some might say this was rash but it seemed right in my head. He was everything I had besides my friends. But they could live without me I mean they have each other. I don't think I could live without Hyunjin on the other hand. He made me truly happy, he was there for me and I was there for him. So to answer the age old question of if your best friend jumped off a cliff, would you? Yes, yes I would. and I would do it a million times over again just to be with him.

And he was gone, never to be seen again.