chapter 22

the next morning
chan's pov
I woke up at eight in the morning. I knew that I was the first one awake of the three of us. Since the two other boys would not be up for at least another hour or so I decided to go on a run than make breakfast. I always like to make breakfast because Jeongin and Felix can't cook to save their lives. Once I was ready to go on a run, I walked into the living room. That's when I noticed the two boys cuddling on the couch. It was surprising to me because I didn't know that Hyunjin was even here. The two looked so cute that I just had to take a picture. I then quietly walked out the door. Taking my normal route down and around the park. The ground was wet and a little slippery seeing that it had absolutely down poured the day before. After two miles I arrived back home to see the two boys still asleep. They were pretty much on top of each other as they had virtually no space. I went to the bathroom and showered. Once I finished getting ready, I went to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

hyunjin's pov
I woke up to the smell of waffles cooking. I looked over to see Chan in the kitchen cooking. He noticed I was awake and said "Good morning! Come sit" To which I did. "Good morning! Anything I can help with?" I tried to put the best fake smile I could. I knew Chan hadn't know about my mother and I wasn't ready to tell anyone. "Nope! I'm almost done" Chan replied with. An awkward silence followed. Luckily Felix broke that silence when he woke up and walked into the kitchen. "Good morning guys!" I looked at him and genuinely smiled. For some reason that boy made me feel something I never felt before. He is the actual embodiment of sunshine. Chan noticed me staring at him and cleared his throat passing me a plate. I awkwardly said "Thanks" and focused on the food. Felix sat next to me and Jeongin walked into the kitchen. At that point we were all sat down eating and making small talk. Felix was talking to Chan about something and naturally put his hand on my thigh. I enjoyed his physical touch, it was always so warm and comforting.

felix's pov
We all finished up eating. I realized that I had a shift at the restaurant so I told Hyunjin "If you want I'll walk you home on my way to work" He replied with "That sounds good" I quickly ran to my room to get dressed and ready. It only took me a few minutes and I was already back at the living room where Hyunjin was sat on the couch. He got up and we started to walk. Subconsciously, I grabbed his hand. We walked in silence just enjoying each other presence. Outside his door, we ere saying our goodbyes and he kissed my forehead. I could see his cheeks turn a blush pink and so did mine. I was tempted to just risk it all and kiss him right then and there but I decided against it. Against my heart's desires, I turned around and kept walking to the restaurant.