chapter 28

felix's pov
I couldn't stop blushing at the dinner Hyunjin had set up. "I love it! I love it so much!" I managed to stutter out. Internally I was screaming at how dumb I just sounded. But Hyunjin seemed to think it was cute since he giggled. "I'm glad" He said motioning for us to sit down. I sat down next to him and he opened the little basket of food. Inside was a ton of different thing from fruit to chips to cookies.

We had just finished eating when the sun started to set. The sky slowly faded out into a mix of orange, yellow and pink. Soon to be overcome by the darkness of the night. The stars were twinkling against the dark night sky. We were both laying on the ground, my head on his chest, just looking at the stars. "Look, there's the big dipper" Hyunjin said. He pointed to a cluster of stars that almost looked like pot. As the time passed, he told me about all these different constellations and stars.

"How do you know so much?" I asked him while turning my face to his. He giggled and said "Stars have always fascinated me" I could see his bright smile as he looked back to the stars and started to talk about them again. I giggled and closed my eyes, still listening to him. Soon after, my eyelids became heavier and then I was asleep.

(short chapter, but I'm back!)