Ten:Reason

Bakar stood infront of cell 3,which was the cell Dos was sent in.He happily crunched on his chips,tasting every savore and seasoning the chips had.

"you want a bite?Its really good!" He offered.

"Mek Ya's  fish crackers are the best in Cyberaya y'know!" He continued to munch on the chips.

"Hish go away" Dos cussed out,annoyed.

Bakar shrugged,after she declined his offer to taste the chips.

"Hmm okay,suit youself" He walked away.

Dos sighed,still much on her head.How is she going to get out?

Just the,again the barricade was knocked on.

"What else do you wa-" She looked up,only to see  the security droid with her food tray.Again she sighed and stood up from her seat to take her tray.

Opening the cover,her eyes widen as she saw her shox stix.A smirk formed on her mouth,now knowing shes able to get out of the prison cell she was held in.

Finding where the security wired were connected to,she stabbed her stix into the wall and just like that,the doors opened for her.

She walked out carefully,and the cell beside hers,was the side road breakfast mamak guy,the one who was supposed to get IRIS to UNO but failed.

Dos crepped swiftly trying to find her way out.Foot steped was suddenly heard,so quickly she hid.It was Bakar,again.He happily slurped from his soda cup as he passed by the unnoticed Dos.

He felt the presence of a person so quickly,he looked back ut no one was there anymore.Dos was quick to hide.

Just as she was about to run out another door,it opened and it was Rizwan who had his lolipop in his mouth.

"Move aside" Dos alarmed,standing in a stance,ready to attack.

"Not a chance" and so on they sparred.But of them were very skilled and fast.But just as Dos was lucky,she managed to slam a kick towards Rizwan's chest that made his fall on his knees,gasping for air.

The securiy alarm finally rang and droids including Bakar appeared.Dos quickly ran for her life,not wanting to be catched again.

The droids went after her,and Bakar went to Rizwan who was bearing his pain.

"You good?" Bakar asked,worried of his coworker.

Rizwan made a hand gesture,affiring that he was okay.Bakar helped him up and Rizwan worriedly looked as Dos gets away.

.

.

.

Ali stopped by Zali mart on his scooter before continuing his way to school.He went to check on the magazines but he didn't find anything interesting.He was clearly bored since he wasn't allowed to go to the academy after that incident.

He grabbed a chocobar and grabbed a strawbery soda from the fridge and went to the counter to pay for the stuff.

Accidently pushing the soda can off the counter,it tumbled and rolled but wad blocked from moving when it was blocked by somebody's foot.Looking at the person it was Alicia with another person.

"er..Alicia?" he looked at the girl,picking his soda up.The person beside Alicia looked over to see what it was.

"Eh?! You're that girl from that day!" Ali stood up pointing at Y/n.

"Oh hey Ali" Y/n unbotheredly waved.

"huh?how'd you know my name? and...Alicia you know her??" He looked at both the girls.