Eight: Challenge

(watch episode 5 of s2 to refer if not understand)
-
-
-

The training stage rised up along side around it with other moving objects to make the challenge harder.

Four droids surrounded the intel that is supposed to be achieved by the challenger.And right now,Rudy stood in front of it.

"Ready?" Ejen Leon raised his hand.
Rudy went into a ready pose,waiting to pounce his way up.

The other agents watched him from on top as it was his turn to the 'achieve the intel' examination,well..thats what Y/n calls it.

"Start!" Leon dropped his hands as the timer starts for Rudy.

Looking closely,he ran fast and
jumped onto the panels that would
go in and out,easily jumping each by each.

Then running faster,he ran onto the wall and reached for the rope that's hanging and swinged himself into the hanging hole that was shown.

He then landed onto the the stairs and immediately started avoiding the shots shot by the droids as he swiftly ran up.

The stairs started to flatten down,he quickly jumped onto the walls and threw his shadow cuffs onto one of the droids
wrists and controlled it to start shooting the other droids.

Then landing onto the droids palms that lounged him up,and landed right above the intel,grabbing it and landing perfectly on both his feet.

A beeping sound was heard,showing that he has completed the examination.

"Finish!"

"Uuu, Rudy's good!" Chris said in his usual kelantanese accent.

"Hmm as usual" Jet who was beside him said in a praising manner.

"Your time taken is.." Leon stated as everyone looked up onto the screen

______________________________

Rudy
New Record
00:40
-- --
NEW RECORD!
______________________________

A smirk formed on Rudy faces,satisfied of his own his accomplishment.

Everyone in the back started cheering and praising of how good he did.

He walked up back onto where the rest was,as he was cheered on with claps.
Y/n stood beside Alicia,also clapping seeing that he did pretty amazing.

Rudy walked passes of Ali and gave him a teasing Smirk,which caused Ali being annoyed.

"Next..Y/n!" Leon said,as he called for
Y/n to get ready.

She gave a simple nod and walked to front of the examination platform.Watching the others doing the same thing over and over again,she did her own little calculations.She got herself ready and had herself do a little stretch.

"Ready?"
...

"Start!" Leon's voice was clearly heard.

Her eyes from under SPOT squinted as she started to move.

"first get the ropes..

She ran fast onto the panels that were moving,but instead of jumping on each one by one,she used her boost boots to get herself onto the walls and ran fast straight to the ropes.