Three: Agreement

4 Days passed and Y/n was now in her room.Getting ready to go to school.
Well actually,she was
already prepared.

She's just practicing on how to tell her brother about the whole MATA thing

"Im doing this because of our promise Aliya" A small smirk was formed on her face.

7:00 and she left her room, seeing her brother at the kitchen,she akwardly waddled towards the table and sat down.

"Uuh heyyyy, goodmorning big bro bro~"
Y/N smiled widely.

This past few days,Y/n has been avoiding her brother AND breakfast.

Zain looked at her,making a ' =_=' face,seeing her at the kitchen today.

"Nah,eat up" Zain gave her a mug of chocolate milk,and a plate of fried rice.

"hehe thankss" and she took a big gulp of her drink.

Y/n looked at her brother that was ignoring her,probally sulking.

"Bro" he poked him on his cheeks

Zain still ignored her,so Y/n kept on repeating her small pokes.

"Bro bro bro bro bro,stop ignoring meee"
she kept poking him.

"hmm,what" Zain finally answered her,still with the '=_=' face.

"so....I finally made my decision.."
Y/n took a sip from her mug.

"wait,really?" Zain's face expression immediately changed,looking surprise.

"mhm,and well..I..looks like im going back to Mata" She smiled.

Zain's face was expressionless,still shoked,hearing her agreement.He smiled and his eye soften,happy of his sis decision.

"Y/n..Welcome back" and he pulled her for a hug

"mhm!" the hug lasted a few seconds and Y/n let go

"So well? when can I start?" She took a bite of her rice.

"If your okay,Today? and..your heading to..Mata Training Academy"

"wow..its been a long time since I went there"

"yea,its gonna be nice seeing you in action y/n"

"Mhm,oh and its already 7:30,gotta move" Y/n finished her Chocolate drink and left the table.

"Oh and Zain?" Y/n stopped
"Fistbump?"

Zain smiled,holding up a his fist (👊🏻)

(🤜🏻🤛🏻)

"I'll call you when you can come,and room mx13 okay?"

"mx13...Oh!Okay,bye" and Y/n left with her board.

-at school-

Y/n reached school about 10 minutes earlier.While walking to class,she saw a group of girls waiting by the corner.Not thinking about anything bad,she walked pass them.Hearing her name being called,she turns around.But instead,she was pulled to a side,and pushed towards a wall.

"ouch..." Y/n groaned,rubbing part of her head that hurts.

In front of her, there were a few girls,a few inches taller.Probally form 3's or 4's,about 5-6 of them looking directly at her.

"So" a girl said.

"I heard you played hero yesterday,saving our little target,oh! and even threaten my girls that you'll tell the teachers,eh?" The girl exclaimed loudly, pushing Y/n towards the wall.