Four: MATA Academy

Recap:

The first entry was blocked from a few broken down bricks and iron,so Y/n had to use another way to enter the building.

She wore SPOT and as soon as it activated,it alarmed her of danger behind her.Using her katana,she sliced the 'thing' that was attacking her.Looking down,it was cards that she sliced.
________

Using SPOT,she scanned around.A figure appeard behind her, attacking her with more cards.

Quickly scanning,it didn't really help showing the identity,but it didn't worry her as it wasn't really important.

The villain had a striped black and white mask,only showing their eyes and had a black coat on.

The villain threw more cards at Y/n.
Swiftly,she move fast enough, avoiding the cards.Using SPOT it says that the cards are sharp.So she avoided them all.

Now,it was her turn to attack.

"Oi oi oi...what are you doing here huh?'Mr.villain'? " she said sarcasticly.

SPOT showed her the villain's weak spot and she immediately went towards him with her Katana.But the 'villain' avoided her attack.

Y/n thinked quickly,she used her shurikens and controlled them to the villains hand,making them dropping their cards.

Now,the villain had nothing in his hands,Y/n using this moment to attack him.

Using he boost boots,she went faster towards the villain this time,but before she could layed a hit,she had eye contact with the villain.

Now she felt like she was light.

Quickly realizing she was being hypnotized,Y/n bit her lip really hard,making her concious again.

But then,she looked around,and there was no sign of the villain.

"fuck" she cussed to herself.

Y/n used SPOT,tracking down the villains movements.It brought her to an dark room,where the only light source was from the door opening.

"Oi 'mister villain'~ no use hiding right now" She called out for him,as a joke.

SPOT was now in dark mode,making Y/n being able to see clearly.

She gripped her Katanas tightly,waiting for a movement of the enemy.

Suddenly,SPOT warned her of the danger behind her,and she quickly jumped away.

Jumping for an attack,which was a bad idea,got Y/n being kicked by the villain,making her 'fly' away from her enemy.

Now the villain was walking towards her,taking out a sword out of his mouth.
Y/n gagged, disgusted.

Now he was attacking her with his sword.Y/n who is really good with her Katanas,reflected all of the villains attack with both of her blades.

Her stomach was slightly hurt after being kicked away,but she still managed easily.

SPOT warned her of something,but Y/n was too slow to react.A cards came towards her and slashed her cheecks.

"Ack-" she fidget in pain.

Still attacking and reflecting the villains attack,Y/n finally got near the walls.

Now,she moved away from the villain,making it easier for her to control her shurikens.She kicked the villain towards the wall,and control her shurikens towards him.

The villain was now stuck on the wall,as the shurikens was holding his clothes back.

Y/n,wiped the blood on her cheeks,from the card attack,she pointed her katana towards her enemy,that was stuck.