Fourteen: Weak

The girl groaned,buttoning up her collared- tee then wearing her light blue pinafore over it.Y/n,she had woke up too early that morning,about some time after 3am and couldn't go back to sleep.

Not only that,she only fell asleep at sometime around 1am ,which means she only had a two hour sleep time.

She yawned while combing her hair then tied it like how its usually tied then wore her knee level socks.Placing her school workbooks into her bag and making sure she had her homework,she exited her room.

Expecting her brother in the kitchen thinking she'll have breakfast ready,but he wasn't there.She checked her phone,and saw the text given by Zain,saying,

'sorry Y/n,Very busy at headquarters.You can toast some waffles if you want too.Dont forget to have breakfast!!'

She gave an 'oh' to the text,then keeping the phone back into her bag.She poured herself a cup of milk then microwaved it and drank the warm milk since breakfast wasn't her thing.Wearing her shoes and grabbing her board,she locked the front door and exited the house with a sigh.

"today's gonna be tiring" she thought,skating by the side road.

Y/n reached the school a little late, since she pushed her board with not much energy.She greeted Alex who like the usual was by the gate,but Kenneth wasn't there.

"Heyyy Y/n, pretty late today huh?" The boy beamed,greeting the girl with finger pistols.Y/n managed to smile at the senior of hers,then saying her 'good morning' back.

"Ouhhh- thats some bad eye bags there Y/n,bad night again?" He asked with his sad puppy eyes,patting the girl head,treating her like a child.Ever since Y/n and Kenneth became close,Alex too became one of Y/n's close friends.They sometimes text each other,and also joked around with each other a few times.

"Yea...couldn't sleep at all.Kinda thinking of taking meds.But anyways,thanks for the concern,see ya later,gotta go" She smiled, then hurried over to the school building.

Alex grinned looking at his 'kouhai' walking away while thinking,

"tsk tsk damn you Ken,you lucky ass hell to get such an adorable girl like her as your love interest" He sighed with a smile,feeling proud of his best friend,but also jealous at the same time.

.
.
.

Y/n sat in her seat quietly,her head that's ingested with a headace rested on the table while the teacher announced the class for their last term exam for the year.

Exam's of sort didn't  bother her much,since studying itself had already bore  her to death by knowing knowledge by a little too much.

First period of class ended with the recess bell rang.The class monitor had to collect homework given by the teacher from the other students.And after he did,class 3 Matahari was dismissed from class.

Y/n intended to stay in class for the time being because she didn't really feel well,but her stomach rumbled in sign of her being hungry,so she got up and walked out of class with the other classmates,intending to buy a milk box.

Just as she exited the class with the crowd,a hand had grabbed her wrist and pulled her aside.And who would have known,it was our favorite head prefect,Kenneth Lee,looking all worried.

Girls and boys from her class,along with students from other classes had their eyes on both of them,thinking 'is there something happening between them?'

Ken had a worried face stucked onto him while he held the girl's wrist not so thightly.Y/n was a bit startled,but her head was getting fuzzy as time passed.