Sixteen: hope

"Haha- akward right?"

"Yep"

A female agent from the Neuro pillar and a male from the Inviso pillar,both of them sat beside each other with their agent attires on while the transportation bought them fast towards the academy,underground.

Before this,they received a call from the academy,to head there immediately,and thats how they were still together.

They finally reached the academy,and what they saw..kinda shocked them.

Droids were everywhere and in every corner of the academy.Big,small,flying and underwater.

"something serious must have happened" Y/n thought,her face turned serious.Both of them were scanned by a drone to identify themselves,

"Y/n Ciela,Pillar Neuro

Zass,Pillar Inviso "

and then was let in.

They separated ways,Y/n headed for Alicia.

"Hey,what happened?" She asked shortly,Alicia shrugged while shaking her head.

"Dont know either"

Agents were called by Agent Geetha to gather at the Main Arena.They were all told to get ready,for protocol stronghold.Three Mechabots and Agent Karya were already waiting for them inside.

All of them lined up in a row of fours and five,and just a few moments ago,Ali had arrived.He too was called by Geetha and soon arrived to the arena,lined inbetween Khai and Alicia.

He had accidentally made eye contact with Y/n who was on Mika,Rudy,Jet and Iman's line, which resulted with Y/n glaring at him with an ice cold poker face.

"Theres an unknown hostile coming towards us" Leon who had just entered stated to the inviso mentor.

"Geetha told,and Protocol Stronghold,is ready~" He presented the rookie agents,who were ready to be in battle incase.

As the mentors tried to figure of what was coming,the curious Ali questioned Khai something that he didn't know of.

"Uhm- Whats protocol stronghold?" He asked,which made Alicia sigh and smacked him by his shoulder

"Do you seriouslly not read? Its written in the academy guidebook" She scolded,but luckily for him,Khai saved him from the rest of Alicia's lecture.

"Er..its like this.Protocol stronghold is a code to activate the highest defense level on the island.When carried out,a plasma sheild will cover the whole island to prevent any treat from entering.Whether by land,air or water" He first said.

"Then,there will be a line of MATA drones and droids that will act as the frontline to reduce the risk of injury to MATA agents" Which explaines the droids that were on guard by the main frame.

"oh,so..what do we do?" Ali nodded at the Khai's explaination,then asked another.

"Well,for now,we have to be stand by and wait for further instructions by the mentors" He claimed with a weak smile,worried.

"So,do you think we'll have to join in battle?" Ali wondered,which had Moon laugh at him.

"Pffftt! You're such a worryant,of course we wont have to.They wont be able to penetrate our defense-" she waved her hands,but just as said that,that light shutted.

"- oops" her smile dropped.

The young agents didn't panic,but they were starting to worry,well some of them were in a ready stand to attack.