Thirteen:Support.

"Ready- Start!"

Agent Leon instructed,as two of his students stood infront of him on the sparring floor,ready to go againts each other.

The rules were,no weapons or gadgets allowed.Only hand to hand combat.While Techno Agents had to do their own assignments given by Agent Geetha,Invisos and Neuros had joined forces to do duel fights for both the mentors to see improvements in them

Y/n Ciela versed Rudy first.Both most capable of the young agents.Immediately after Agent Leon signal the start,Rudy was first to move,throwing a kick towards Y/n's side waist,but quickly she was able to avoid it.

It went on for a solid 5 minutes of blocking and attacking with jabs and kicks,but both were untouched.

That was until Y/n did a quick round kick,and ended her attack with a side jab.Obviously Rudy was able to swerve,avoiding the attack.But it had a twist.

Whilst Rudy ducked down,Y/n turned her body around,swinged her leg up and dropped it down,almost hitting Rudy's shoulder.

Rudy fell sideways,huffing out.He was lucky to not get hit by the drop kick,because if he did,his shoulder might have relocated.

Agent leon stopped the spar with a loud beep by the system,stopping Y/n who was almost doing another attack.

Rudy had fell down defenceless,meaning Y/n had won the fight,and the other young agents cheered for her win.

"Good Job both of you,amazing moves.And Y/n,try restraining yourself from using too-powerfull attacks during training to avoid harming your classmates "Agent Leon clapped his hands and praised the two while the agents walked out of the combat floor.

Rudy glanced over to the girl who was usually masked,but now it seemed normal for her to go on maskless.

'Why'd she take take her mask off when the rules were only stated to not have gadgets?' He thought.

A sudden memory flashed,making him realize something.

flashback

"oh..I actually dont really want to tell you but hope you can actually keep a secret"

"As you can see,im constantly wearing this mask?Its called SPOT.I made it myself"

"huh?what do you mean?" he asked.

"Well..how do I say this..Its pretty similar to..uhm..IRIS"

end

"what did she mean when she said the mask was similar to IRIS?" Rudy rethought of the conversation that they had.

Next fighting was Jet versing Zass,which was pretty interesting to watch since neither Zass nor Jet were able to use their gadjets which was their main abilities.

"Pretty cool that you were able to go againsts me for a few minutes" Y/n said,leaning frontside againts the metal railing that were quite afar from the others,watching her friends spar

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or what?" Rudy did the same,but instead his back was againts the railing,not interested in watching the current spar.

"Maybe both,but mostly a compliment heh" Y/n laughed almost silently,not knowing that it was noticable of her lips that cracked a smile.

Rudy who was beside her, obviously noticed it,making his cheeks red in colour.

"Damn it.Has she always been this adorable? Of course she has.why'd she hide her face with that fox looking mask of hers though? She's so cute. I realized she isn't that cold like me.Wait im not cold.Im fine.She's actualy really nice and-"