Five: Orientation

-two days later,Monday-

Y/n like usual,skated to school.Feeling sleepier than ever,of not sleeping the whole night.

She was honetly too lazy to go to the Academy after school.She looked at her watch,she sighed.

"Sigh..6 hours..I rather stay at school.."
She grunted.

-After school-

A few hour passed,and her school bell ringed,telling school is over.

She packed her schoolpad in her bag,and headed to the library.Before she could step in,she heard a familiar voice,calling her.It was Kenneth.

"What now.." Y/n muttered under her breath.

"Uh yes?",Y/n said akwardly smiling walking towards her senior.

"So um,this weekend,me and my friends are going out..you wanna tag along?"
he asked.

Y/n stood infront of him,not knowing what to say.

"oh-OH WAIT SORRY- there will be girls too!" He said,not wanting to sound weird.

"Hmm I dont know?? Cause I haven't really made friends?"

"Dont worry,the girls that are following us are really nice! Im very sure you'll get along with them!" He smiled.

"...I'll will need to check my schedule first ,I'll text you later" she said,not wanting to sound mean.

"Oh cool!,See you tomorrow then!" And he left Y/n.

"Sigh..now this?"

Y/n honestly didn't want to follow,but she doesn't know how to reject.

Now realizing that she has to head to the Academy.Hoping she's not,she quickly crouched in,and went to the bookshelves.

-Time skip-

"Eh eh..Is it true..that you were the one that defeated the inviso pillar head?.."
Moon asked Ali,slightly whispering.

"Eh- how did you know?" Ali sweated.

"Is it true that he could turn into smoke..and appear anywhere he wants??" Khai asked him,doing doing hand gestures.

"Uh..ah,true!" Ali hesitated to answer.

"Nonsense!" Rudy stammered,intruding the conversation.

"Theres no such thing as humans turning into smoke" He said,roughly, "Ceh,illogical" Rudy rolled his eyes.

"but..I he really did-" Ali couldn't finish his sentences.

"Thats becau-" Rudy got interupted.

"Thats because hes fast.Djin..has always been the fastest agent.No agent can defeat Djin's speed" Y/n said,interupting the convo.

"The smoke that he releases is to hide his movements,so it makes it harder for his enemies to get him" Y/n explained.

Rudy's eyes widened,seeing the 'new kid' that knows so much about his idol.

"Oh...ok" Ali nodded.

"...Inviso agents are supposed to know about this technique" Rudy eyed at Moon.

"Hmph" She looked away,annoyed by Rudy's words.

Y/n,done with her explainations,not wanting to talk to them anymore.She headed for the stairs.

"Huh,IRIS my ass" Rudy grunted.

"Dont talk nonsense if you dont know anything" and he left for the stairs.