Seventeen: Legacy

Just who am I?

Oh right.

My name is,Kenneth..Kenneth Lee.

and,

I had always been in the center of attention.

For being the so called 'genius', had the physical appearance,and practically good at anything that everyone liked.

Im basically,the perfect guy everybody wants to be or be with.

I hated it.

I hated that people treated me differently than how they did to others.They treat me like im some sort of god for just knowing a little more than they did.

I was 10 years old when both my parents. left me,by commiting suicide right infront of me.

Sucks right?

My parent we're great people.They loved me,cared and supported me for ten years.Their last message to me,was to make everyone proud.I was sad that I didn't have anyone to take care of me anymore.But,they were always short on money.Which resulting with me barely eating,or having basic necessities.Which also was why i went homeless.

But,

he was there.

Uno.

Uno saved me.

He picked me up from the road sides.

He didn't treat me like how others would.He only praised me not so much.The others too.Being apart of Numero,made me brighter.I was...really,really happy to be accepted as a numero.

Me,Sies and Siete had always been friends,since primary.We entered the same highschool too.The twins may seem like their idiots,but they had quite a brain themselves that they were able to be accepted in a prestigious school.

Ah,but it was like the usual.

Girl would be head over heels for me,and boys would either respect me like im a god,or hated me like im some sort of devil for 'stealing' their female crushes.

I only wanted to follow what my mom told me to,but why did it come to this.I was tired of girls sending me love letters and confessing to me everyday.I even once thought that I might be gay for being tired of girls,because...

they are all the same.

Scientifically no,but you get the idea.

I was getting bored of it.Sies and Siete quited school only after five months because they got lazy of it, leaving me in this hell hole that I go to everyday.

After my first year there,I was thinking about quiting and only focusing on Numero,it was about that time too when Cinco made me her assistant.Oh right,I was given my new name for the group,Once.

Quiting was a really great idea for me,althought it meant me not doing what my parents wanted me to do.Well,that was until I met,

her.

It was my sophomore year in highschool,and there were new freshmens.I was chosen to be a prefect by the end of the previous year,which didn't suprise me.

My duty was specifically to guard the schoolgate,along with the help of another prefect that I became friends with,Alex Sheng

Ugh,like I mentioned before,the female freshmens tired me off.They only met me for a few seconds,and they'll go all red and blushy,and some asked for my number.

Like,what happened to the personality check? Do girls not like personality?

BUT, there was this girl,who i think was..um weird? She was very shy,figgity,and she skated.But,she was also very cold,was she? Im not sure.She gives those glares that makes you not want to befriend her even though she had such a welcoming face when rested.