- E p i l o u g e -

The mentors stood by the memorial room with theirselves,paying their respects to the one who had passed away.

"So? Is there any news of Rizwan's dissapearence?"

"..no"Leon sighed with an awnser to the other two who they stood infront of the Neuro memorial pillar stone,as a dedication to those who had passed away to their own accidents.A yellow coloured pin attached to the top,along with a line of two gray ones.

The automatic door made a sound of it opening,and the ones who entered were Bakar who had Alicia beside him,having her face looking down.The mentors decuded to leave the room to let the agents have theur own time.Geetha places her hand on Alicia's shoulder,as a sign of comfort then left the room.

The girl steps infront of the Neuro memorial stone,her eyes locked onto the yellow pin.She bit her lower lip,trying her best not to cry,but of course.She herself way human,so emotion tooo over her.She grips her hand thight,sending a fist bumb towards to stone.A roll of tear went down her cheeks as she thought,

"I'll protect her for you"

The door opens again,a few young agents,Khai,Moon,Rudy and Iman who had just arrived stepped in.

"Anyone seen Ali? or...Y/n?" Khai asked,his tone lowered.

"I've tried calling them," Bakar sighed while fixing his cap "but neither awnsered"

"Ha! Maybe their crying!"

"Ish Moon,not the time for joking"

Alicia finally wiped her tears as she finally let it all out.She walked out of the room as the other watch her.And as with Rudy,he finally took it to himself that,nothing could be changed for the man who once saved him.He walked out after a quick glance to the inviso and Neuro stone.

The ones who belongs to Uno,no....the one who belonged to Djin and Zain.

.

.

It has been a week after the attack.I haven't been well,my left arm casted,I bet it'll take some time to fully heal.My body feels sort of weak, probally because i haven't been eating,only drinking a few cups of water.

Its been a week,since Zain left me.

Now Im staring at the ceiling,where the spinning fan is attached at.I haven't got myself up from the couch since this morning,after Dayang visited me.

This morning

Agent Dayang had came to visit Y/n at home,as she hadn't been awnsering any calls or even attending the Academy.It has been long,since she visited Zain's house.

Y/n wasn't shocked to see her,more of thats because she was already expecting someone to come.

They sat by the living room.It was akward,Y/n not saying anything.The coffee table had a few empty cups and mugs,together with pills that were some scattered all over.The visible dark circles that was under Y/n's tired puffed red eyes.

Dayang gulped on her saliva,feeling hurt to see the girl in this condition.

"I-im sorry that you're seeing this mess.Its usually really clean but..yeah..ha" Y/n tries to smile,bit it just fades off her mouth.

"No no,its fine" Dayang shook her head,since her own house would be twice the mess that what she see's at the moment.Y/n didn't show,but inside,she feels grateful that Dayang came to comfort her.

"Y/n,..I came here to check up on you,too me i think that you aren't doing very well,but its fine.Take your time.And also..I came here to bring something for you too" Dayang said in her usual gentle-like tone.