Twelve: Opportunity

play music when I tell you too♡

School ended for Y/n,she stood up from her seat after the teacher dismissed the class.

She remembered straight away of what she wanted to do.Walking slowly,crowds of other students hogging their way out of the school gate.

"lots of stuff happened yesterday"

She stood by the gate,taking her skateboard out.The number of students slowly decreased as time passed,all returning home.

From a distance,a male's voice was heard.

"Y/n- gasp what happened to you?" Kenneth Lee worriedly said right after seeing Y/n's cast.

The girl immediately stood up,seeing the person who she waited for.

"Hey" She smiled.

Now both on their way away from school.Y/n slowly moving on her board whilst Kenneth Lee walked beside her.

Having to tell a lie of the reason why she was casted,of course she had too.Imagine telling that she's a secret agent that was attacked by another teamate?

"Oh..So you had an accident while skating? Tsk tsk,what a clutz!" He laughed.

"Hey you shouldn't be laughing y'know!" Y/n pouted.

"Haha...I thought you wouldn't want to go at all actually" He akwardly blurted out,scratching the back of his head.

"..hmm..I wouldn't have anything better to do anyways" She shrugged lazily.

Both the students continued to chat,till they reached the nearby mall that they planned to hang out at.

"Yeah! I heard there was this new cafe that just opened so I thought that it'll be nice to go with you" Kenneth gave a charming smile to the girl.

Buddum..

..Buddum

Buddum..

The girl's cheeks tinted with redness.
"Y-yeah! Sure Lets go! where go to-" She said out akwardly, panicking mostly.

She didn't really knew what was this feeling she keeps experiencing.

When Zass comforted her,whenever Kenneth's does his thing that makes her comfortable...

Not that she didn't like the feeling,it just made her feel...fuzzy.

"HAHAHa! What was that about?!" He laughed out,rufflling the girl's head,messing her h/c hair.

They both laughed it off,when suddenly Kenneth unintentionally brushed his shoulders on another person who happened to walk pass them.

"Ack- Hey! Watch it" The other person sneered.

Kenneth stopped and looked back,wanting to apologize immediately,which made Y/n do the same.

Her eyes widen once seeing the other person alongside his friends.

"Eh- Y/n?"

"Oh,hey guys" She casually waved.

Chris,Bulat,Jet and Rudy,also in their own school attire.

"so pretty" the male agent's face filled with a tint of blush.

It was Rudy who Kenneth happened to brushed his shoulders on,which made Kenneth quickly apologize.

"Ah- Sorry bro, didn't mean to,heh" Kenneth tried to smile it off.