Fifteen: Out

It was another sleepless morning that weekend.Y/n had finally decided to do something she hasn't thought of doing,which was to go to the doctor.

She had already bathed and wore a simple white t-shirt,short jeans and topped it off with a oversized jacket.She grabbed her bag and left her room.It was again,Zain wasn't at home.It was already almost the whole week,but she only shrugged it off since it was better that her brother didn't knew where she was headed off to.

The girl slipped on her ankle-cut converse shoes and grabbed her board that was leaned againts the wall beside the shoe rack and headed out right after locking the house.

The clinic that she was going to,was quiet far,but since it was early,she took her own sweet time.Her body ached a little,and head felt fuzzy,not as bad as how it was two days ago.

Her phone suddenly vibrated and so she took it out of her pocket.It was a text from Kenneth.Her eyebrow raised,slightly suprised to see who it was.Kenneth was the type to awnser immediately,but he hadn't been online for the whole day till night since yesterday.

She pressed onto the notification,and reread the conver that she had with him the day before.

Ken :D
two days ago ; 4:13 pm

ken :D

Back home yet?

you
yep,safe and sound.
btw thanks again,seriously I didn't thought I would have fainted like that :0

ken :D

Like I said,no probs.Its my job as a student head AND your friend :)

By the way,do need me to company you to the clinic?Since its pretty far from your home

you
Hm,I mean why not?But are you free on Sunday,since im free on that that.

If no,im fine with going alone,no big deal :)

ken :D

oohh--Sunday? Im not really sure-

Wait,darn it Y/n.

Im really sorry but something just came up.I'll be back right after this!!

you
take your time!
4;59 pm

Just now

8;12 am

Ken :D

Im really sorry for the late reply,but i think you'll have to go alone.Sorry for coming up with the idea of accompanying you.

Ken :D
Something came up,and its making it kinda..hard right now.Im sorry if I suddenly dont awnser any calls or texts.Theres something important thats coming up and I have to attend it.

Ken :D

See you at school next week,
Take care :) ♡

_________new message__________

you
Im on my way there already,thank you for offering anyways.You too,stay safe of whatever your going to be attending ^^