One: crash

ps; Don't laugh plz,this whole fic was written two years ago
______

Her phone alarm started ringing,waking her up for school.It was exactly 7:00 am in the morning.A girl aged 15 named Y/n Ciela rose from her bed.

"nghhh" she yawned as she stretched her limbs.

Y/n never had a problem with waking up in the morning,but instead,she had problem sleeping at night.Lets keep that for another time,back to y/n.

She got up and went for a shower.

After wearing her uniform,she tied her hair in her usual lazy tie and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

She usually would wake up earlier than her brother,which shes used to already.
She continued making a cup of coffee and Milo and toasted a few slices of bread.

While waiting for the toast,she heard step behind her.Turning back,not seeing anyone,she sigh.

"Fuck"

Y/n immediately turned back and blocked an attack,and attacked back.

"HA- Ouchh" her brother flinched from the punch from his sister.

"You gotta stop doing that bro" she huffed,angry.

"hehe,so my coffee?" He asked as he pointed to the coffee that was already in the mug.

"Nope,mine" she pouted sheepily

"Y/n...you dont drink coffee.." he sweatdropped.

"ek- hehe" she giggled and gave the coffee mug to her brother."Nah" and handled it carefully to her brother.

"and this" she gave him 2 slices of bread with kaya and butter on it.

"Hehe thanks" he guiltily laughed,it was usually his job to make breakfast for them both.

He coughed and switched his voice tone.

"um y/n..?" He nudged her.

"Hm yea?" She answered looking at him.

"So...do you have any thoughts on going back to MA-"

"Mata?" She looked down.
"Hm" he hummed an answer,putting down his mug.

"Look Zain..I just..I dont know,I still feel guilty,it was my fau-"

"Y/n...it was never your fault,we told you so many times,it was never yo-"

"It was Zain,if I didn't gave the idea of command contr..never mind forget about it,Im going to school early,bye"

"Y/n.."

she quickly took her bag,wore her shoes,grabbed her skateboard that she made herself,and skated out.

"Sigh y/n..it was never your fault..Not even a little.." Zain sighed.

-with y/n-

"....."

y/n was still blaming herself on the 'incident' that happened a few years ago,even though it was never her fault.
This past years,she's been living with guilt.

While skating,y/n wasn't paying attention.

She looked up and saw a boy,going really fast on his skuter.

"....uh..HEY HEY HEY LOOK-"

and they crashed.

"ouchh...." the boy groaned.

"now my uniforms dirty.." Y/n sighed.

They met eyes and Y/n was meerly pissed at the boy.

"Oi dont go too fast dumbass" She said,dusting of the dirt from her uniform.