Two:Hesitation and memories

Recap:

While walking,she could still feel a person following,before the person could tap on her shoulder,she hand chopped the person

"owwww" the person groaned.
Looking back,she widen her eyes,quickly apologising.

"Omg im SO SORRY-"
__________

"OMG- IM SO SORRY" she quickly helped the person up.

"Uncle Bakar..you really shouldn't do that to me,EVER again.My instinct could have hurted you" she huffed.

"hehe,sorry" Bakar said,dusting his shirt.

"So? What are you doing here? And hold this" Y/n handled a few bars of chocolate to Bakar.

Bakar sweatdropped,having to carry the items for her.

"uh nothing-I just saw you here and..decided to say hi?"

With a poker face,Y/n gave him a
'seriously dude?' face,not believing him.

"If you wanted to say hi,you could have called me?" She said,continuing giving him stuff to hold for her.

"Well- uh- its better to talk face to face right?better comunication!" He said,giving Y/n a thumbs up,not realising he dropped the grocer items he was supposed to hold.

Y/n sighed and bent down,picking up the items up.

"Just get to the point Uncle Bakar" she said,trying to get all the grocer in her hands.

"...Have you heard what happened to MATA's headquarters?"

Y/n stopped picking the items,stunned.

"no,Zain wanted to tell me,I didn't want to know" she said,standing up with all the stuff in her hands.

Looking at Bakar,she handled the stuff to him.

"so? What happened?"

"...Uno's proxy's broke in and tried to separate IRIS from the user,and while that,they basically destroyed the building.."

Y/n stopped walking,dumbfounded of what she just heard.

"w-wait what..huh??" she looked at Bakar,shocked.

"MATA's security system is supposed to be the most advanced system in Cyberjaya,there no way-"

"traitor.." Bakar said,looking down.

"what do you mean,traitor?"

"Jenny.A worker that used to work for MATA.But she was with Uno the whole time,shes the traitor,she made it easier for them to get in..many were injured and they almost, got IRIS.."Bakar explained.

"I- wow....I-im so sorry to hear this.."
y/n,looked down,still stunned.

"no need to sorry,things like this happens.."

Y/n stayed quiet,not knowing what to say.

"Now!,lets not get sad and get to the point..Your brother called me and well..to ask you about j-"

"Joining MATA huh?"

"yes.." he nodded.

They both were walking towards the cashier.

"Look,after 'that' incident..its really hard for me to go back..its really really difficult..if I didn't talked to Aliya about giving the idea,she would still be aliv-"

"y/n..it was never your fault.We told you so many times.It happened because she wanted to save Cyberaya,y/n.."

"b-but if I didn't-" tears started rolling down her cheeks.