-Y/n-

[Default Character]

Name: Y/n Ciela

Age:15

Height:168cm

(THE QUALITY ISSO BAD IM SORRY)

Adoptive sister ofPillar leader,Zain

Adoptive sister of
Pillar leader,Zain

Appearance:

-Brown/Black/brunette
(natural h/c etc)
shoulder length hair
(usually tied to a mid highponytail)

-S/c skin
Feminine body and curves,with abs.

-Has a scar that goes down her right eye that has already slightly faded.

Agent Weapons:

a)Emrys

Light Sabered double Katanas.
A yellow sabared duel katana that glows,very similar to Fumar that belongs to Uno.

The name of this pair of Katana's itself,Emrys which translates to 'immortal'.Made with Azurium material,which makes it unbreakable.

b)Plasma Shurikens

These shurikens are controlled with the pair of gloves that she wears.It visibly glows yellow when she uses it.

It has a 'dispenser' of somesort that is fixed in the loose sleeves of hers.The only bad part about it is that it can only currently store 20-30 shurikens,and it might finish when shes in battle.

If get hit or scratched by one,it may or may not deal big damage based on what the person who got hit wears.

b ii)Blaster Shurikens

There particular ones are dispensed out by the left sleeve and controlled with the left side of the glove.

Its barely used by Y/n,it is twice sharper and faster.Used to reflect attacks.

c) S.P.O.T

The main gadget that she uses in battles.

short for Super Perspicacious Optical Tech.This was made by her youngerself,it being a similar copy to IRIS,secretly.

Althought being very similar to IRIS,it is only able to analyze her surroundings.It haven't been upgraded since Y/n last wore it.

;Extra

A kunai (1)
that is strapped by her lower calve,just incase she looses Emrys.

Boost Boots,that speeds her speed,which she is already fast at.

-
-

Backstory

Y/n Ciela,a young cheerful girl.Both of her parents,Amelia Ciela and Christopher Ciela were 2 amazing,well known scientists of Cyberaya.

They both were geniuses and always traveled around the world.Which is why they didn't really have any time to spend with Y/n.

Since Y/n never really sociallized with anyone except her maids and parents,shes bad at socializing and avoid talking since she was young.

One day,she woke up to having alot of people in her house.Unfortunately...Y/n's parents died in a plane crash to New Zealand,which makes her an orphan.
Her parents bodies were never found so she never had the chance to meet them for a last time.This happend when she was just 5 year old.

She was devasted,crying every night,not eating.Then,after a few weeks,she was forced to stay in home with alots of other children.She was confused and didn't know where she.Little did she know,she was put in a Orphange Home.She stayed there till she was 7.

You wonder why she is in the Orphanage,when her parents has relatives and lots of money?Well you see..her relatives were wealth crazy,and since her parents were dead,they placed her in a Orphange.

At the age of 7,a young man in his 20's came to the orphanage just to check if what he heard was true.Y/n never really made friends with any of the kids all of her two years there.

While she was in a room,making a small drone with pieces she found around the orphanage,the man passed by her room.Astonished seeing a 7 year old doing a work like that,he went to her.

She refused to talk to him,as she was shy.But after a few minutes of the man still talking to her,she opened up to him.

The man visited her everyday for 2 weeks.Every visit,the man will bring candy for her.

One day after the two weeks,the man decided to adopt her as his sister,seeing a big potential in the girl.

And thats where her new life starts,being a genius and little did she know,an agent.

Detailed;

Y/n Ciela is basically adopted one of the head pillars.

Y/n is a genius,like really clever.After a year of staying with the man,she too discovered MATA

Everytime the man goes to the headquarters,she would follow them.She became friends with all of the man friends.Staying there,she learned how to fight and became really good at martial arts

During the age of 10,she became close with a lady,Aliya.

Y/n (secretly) created S.P.O.T at the age of ten,when IRIS was made by a certain agent.IRIS was the real deal,which one of its ability wouldn't have existed without her assistance.

She was happy.Now staying with a her new family.Her friends and newly brother.

Personality trait:

Used to be a bright,loud and cheerful girl.But now,cold and dettached.Only talkable or laughs to people she know.

Will not hesitate to punch you if you annoy her.Actually has a big heart and is nice,she but wont show.

Y/n is actually really mean to others that she doesn't really know.She doesn't give a shit about others.

Will open up very fast if she gets comfortable around the person.

-

-First youngest MATA agent-