Six: Main -pt2

After the mission,Zass,Yn,Alicia,Bakar and Ali came back to the Academy,Exausted.

Y/n who was injured,was sent to the healing room,helped by Alicia.

Geetha was already there,waiting for
the girl.After bandaging her stomach up,she was told to rest.

She layed down on the bed,that was provided in the room.

"Y/n?.." Geetha called for Y/n that was laying down.

"Yes?" She answered,looking up at Geetha.

"um..dont you want to take SPOT of while resting?" Geetha recommended.

"..no thanks" she said,laying back down.

"But thanks anyways" Y/n thanked Geetha for caring.

"you sure?" Alicia asked.

"mhm,Im good"Y/n answered,comfirming.

"alright then,rest for now okay?" Geetha said,walking out of the room with Alicia.

Y/n who was now bandaged by the stomach was getting tired.

"I can sleep I guess" she thought to her self.

After a few minutes,y/n was already asleep.She was actually really tired.
Y/n may or may not have insomnia,that causes her to have very little sleep.

An hour passed and Y/n was already peacefully sleeping.SPOT was slow slipping of her face,due to her moving during her sleeping.

The door to the room opened,and two figures walked in.It was Zass and Chris.
There were there to ask Geetha for icepacks.

They looked around for Geetha,but she wasn't there.Something caught Chris's eye.The sleeping Y/n with her mask almost off.

"psst,Zass"He nudged his friend.

Zass did a 'what' face.
Chris pointed to the bed Y/n ws on.

Going to Y/n,they saw her bandaged stomach.

"She got hurt during the mission?" Chris asked Zass,who was in the same team as her.

Zass who didn't actually knew she was hurted,just shrugged.Now,Chris was looking at her mask who was almost off.

He pulled Zass to the other end of the room,and started whisphering to him.

"You saw that right?" Chris said,slowly.
Zass tilted his head,not knowing what he was talking about.

"Her mask- maybe if we just take a peek we could-"

"Take a peek at what may I ask?" A voice said.

The boys turned around,but not seeing anyone.They felt a light tap on their shoulder.Turning back,they almost stumbled over,seeing Y/n who was already awake.

"Hmph,you both woke me up.." Y/n said,waking due to hearing them talking.

"O-ouh sorry-" Chris apologizing.
Zass slightly bowed,apologizing too.

"Nevermind,what are you both here for?"
She asked.

"Oh,we were here for icepacks!,but miss Geetha doesn't seem to be around".
Chris said.

"Hm...wait"

Y/n said,going to a drawer-like fridge.Taking out 2 icepacks,she went back and handed it to them.

"Here,saw Geetha putting Icepacks in the fridge so yeah" she shrugged.

"Um- Thanks!" Chris thanked her,still embarrassed on how she caught them talking about her.