Clues

Y/n’s POV

S/n and I ran into the forest to search for Keldeo. We weren’t going to give up until we do.

“Keldeo! Keldeo, where are you?” S/n and I shouted. We didn’t get a response. I was getting worried. “Y/n it’s really late. We should turn in for the night” S/n said.

I knew that we were going to need all of the rest that we can get so that we can continue searching for Keldeo. I nodded at S/n. She snapped her fingers and a green tent appeared. We crawled in and snuggled into our sleeping bags.

“Don’t worry Y/n. We’ll find him” S/n said. I smiled and nodded. I layed on my back as I closed my eyes.

Timeskip

The next day S/n and I continued our search, which lasted all day. I was dark by the time we arrived in an open area in the middle if the forest. The moon glew brightly in the clearing. S/n and I looked around to see of we could find some clues on where Keldeo went and where to find him. I searched the left and S/n searched the right. 

I looked around and saw something shining in the moonlight. I walked over to the object and picked it up. It looked like a syringe. “S/n come look at this” I said. S/n flew over and hovered beside me looking at the syringe as well. “What’s a syringe doing in the middle of the forest?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Then an idea popped into my head. “Maybe it’s a clue on how to find Keldeo” I suggested. “Maybe” S/n said thinking. 

Before any of us could say anything else, we heard a loud boom coming from behind us. I couldn’t see what it was due to the trees blocking my view. “I’ll fly above the trees and see where that sound came from” S/n said.

S/n’s POV

I flew up above the trees and looked around. I stopped when I saw a line of smoke in the distance. ‘Oh no’ I said to myself as I flew back down.

“Y/n, I see smoke in the distance! I think there’s trouble over there!” I said. Y/n gasped. “Let’s go check it out” she said with determination. I nodded and lead her in the direction of smoke.