Coma

It’s been a few hours and Keldeo is still not looking good. S/n helped me clean all of the cuts and bandage them up and treated his bruises. Keldeo lost a lot of blood which resulted in him going into a coma. This made me a lot more anxious about him.

I stayed in the infirmary with Keldeo for days. I didn’t eat or get any sleep in a long time. And if I do eat, it would only be a bite or two. As far as sleep, it’s only about 2 hours. I was exhausted, but I refuse to leave my best friend. S/n and the other legends were getting worried about me. They tried to get me to eat and convincing me to rest but I refused. 

It’s been 10 days since S/n and I found Keldeo and returned to the hall. It’s already 7:00 in the evening and I’m still in the infirmary with Keldeo, who was still unconscious. I brushed my hand against his mane and frowned. ‘Please wake up soon. I’m worried about you’ I said in my head. 

“Miss Y/n” I heard someone call me. I turned around and saw Tapu Fini and Tapu Lele standing there. “Lord Arceus said for everyone to come to the dining room for dinner” Tapu Lele said. I just looked down at the floor. “I’m not hungry” I said quietly.

The female Tapus looked at me worriedly. Then Tapu Lele left the room and Tapu Fini stayed with me. “I know you’re worried about Keldeo. I’m worried too, but we just have to wait until he wakes up” she said. “It’s been 10 days Tapu Fini. I’m scared that he won’t wake up” I said. Tears started pouring out of my eyes. Tapu Fini wiped them away and looked me in the eye. “None of this is your fault Y/n” she said. “I know, but I feel guilty and responsible” I said. 

At that moment, Tapu Lele returned with Arceus. He nodded at the Tapus and they nodded back at him and left the room. He stood beside me and looked at Keldeo. “Don’t worry so much Y/n. Keldeo will be fine. He’s strong and he has his friends to support him” he said. I looked at him for a second, then looked down at the ground “I know you mean well in wanting to be by his side and help him heal, but you’re hurting yourself in the process.” he added. “I know. I just…...” I paused while gently placed my hand on Keldeo’s side. I sighed silently

“I just want my best friend back”