To the Rescue

Keldeo's POV

I felt bad about leaving y/n behind but I knew that it was what's best for her safety. I ran as fast as my legs could go. I followed Virizion all the way to the burning mansion. I saw Victini and Meloetta staring at the fire and ran towards them. "Keldeo! Thank goodness you came. Celebi's trapped inside the mansion." Meloetta said. I nodded and ran to the doorway and the mansion. I used Hydro Pump to put the fire out but the flames got bigger and I couldn't get through. "The fire is getting to big and rough. I can't get inside" I said. Everyone frowned including me.

Celebi's POV

I ended up getting separated from Meloetta and Victini while we were trying to get everyone out. A huge wall of fire shot up in front of me. I flew in the other direction and tried to find another way out. Soon the smoke from the fire get in my lungs and I started to get weak.

My wings got weaker and weaker until I fell to the ground. I couldn't fly or even stand. I laid on the ground exhausted and weak. My eyes slowly began to close. "I'm sorry everyone" I murmured quietly then I fell unconscious.

Y/n's POV

I ran as quickly as I could. Now that I figured out my power, I could help my friends on their mission. I continued to run until I saw a burning building. 'This must be the mansion' I said to myself. The mansion was engulfed in flames. I quickly ran to the doorway and used my powers to put out the flames in the way.

As I was putting out the flame I heard a familiar voice. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" the voice said. I turned around and saw Keldeo with a confused expression on his face. I just smiled. "I'm here to help" I said full of confidence. After the flames were put out, I ran inside ignoring Keldeo's calls.

Keldeo's POV

I was upset that we weren't able to get inside to save Celebi. Then I saw a figure standing in front of the mansion. I took a closer look and I saw that it was Y/n. She looked different. I asked her why she was here. Her response was that she was going to help. Then she ran inside the mansion. I tried calling to her to come back but she ignored me. 'Y/n what are you thinking. It's too dangerous for you here.' I said to myself

Y/n's POV

I ran around the mansion trying to find who they call 'Celebi'. As I ran I saw something green lying on the ground unconscious. I walked over to it and examined it.

The pokemon was small and green. She had wings like a fairy, and antennas that are green with blue at the tips.

 She had wings like a fairy, and antennas that are green with blue at the tips

'She's weak. The smoke must have gotten to her." I carefully picked up the pokemon and held her gently in the palms of my hands and walked out of the mansion.

I heard cheers as I walked out of the door. Then I saw Keldeo ran up to me with a smile on his face. "That was amazing y/n. You saved Celebi" he said. I smiled then I felt the fairy pokemon shifting in my hands. Then her eyes started to open. She slowly stood up and looked at me.

"Hello" I said. "Hello. Who are you" she asked. Before I could answer Keldeo spoke up. "Celebi this is my friend y/n. She's the one who saved you." he said. 'Celebi' looked at me and smiled. "Hi y/n. I'm Celebi. Thank you for saving me." she said. "No problem Celebi." I said.

"Celebi! Are you alright" asked an unknown voice. I turned around and saw two pokemon running towards us. They stopped and looked me. "Who are you" asked one of them. "I'm y/n. I'm the one who saved Celebi from the fire." I said. They smiled.

"Hi y/n. I'm Victini.

"I'm Meloetta"

"I'm Meloetta"

"Hi Victini, Meloetta

"Hi Victini, Meloetta. It's nice to meet you" I said. I then turned and saw that the fire was raging more. Time to take matters into my own hands. I looked at Celebi and frowned. ' She still weak' I thought. I then looked at Meloetta, Victini, and Keldeo. "Take care of Celebi for me. I have some unfinished business" I said. "What are you going to do" Victini asked. "I'm going to put out that fire" I said.

I walked over to the burning mansion. I grabbed my key and perfume bottle and I transformed.

I used my powers to put out all the flames. I didn't stop until every spark was out.

Time skip
5 minutes later

After all the flames were put out, I heard cheers. "Y/n that was amazing. How'd you do that" Keldeo asked. "I don't know. I think it's all because of this" I showed him my bottle. "I somehow got stronger when I transformed after using it." I continued.

"Well done y/n." a voice called. I turn and saw Arceus flying down in front of me. "Y/n. I am very proud of you for rescuing Celebi. A celebration will be held in your honor for what you have done today." he said. Keldeo along with everyone else smiled. "Thank you" I started. I then looked over at Celebi who was still a bit weak. "I'm not finished just yet. I still have one more thing to do" I said.

I walked up to Celebi and placed a hand on her forehead. A bright green light shun and her energy was restored. She spread her wings and flew all around. "Thank you y/n" she said excitedly. "No problem Celebi" I said. Then I turned back to my normal self.

Later we all went to the Hall. I was exhausted yet happy. I discovered my powers, I rescued Celebi, and made some new friends. This was the beginning of a new journey.