Rush to Heal

Keldeo's POV

We've won the battle. Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde growled in defeat and left. All of the legends turned back to their regular selves as did I. Everyone was happy. But as we were celebrating, I heard something hit the ground. I looked behind me and caught a glimpse of Y/n on the ground unconscious. "Y/N!!" I shouted and ran over to her.

I looked at her motionless body and nudged her arm slightly. She still didn't move. I started to get very worried. "Help! Please, someone help!" I shouted to the others. They all looked at me. "Keldeo what wrong" Virizion asked. "It's Y/n. Something's wrong with her" I said. Everyone ran over to me and looked at Y/n and gasped.

Diancie walked up and placed a hand on Y/n's head and immediately swung it back and gasped. "She's seriously burning up! She needs to be treated right now!" She shouted.

I nodded. I hoisted Y/n on my back and ran to the hall with everyone following behind me.

We ran into the hospital wing of the hall and I set Y/n in one of the beds. I looked at her worriedly. I hope that she was okay. I couldn't risk losing her. She's my best friend. I care so much about her.

Timeskip~

I stayed with her until nightfall. Then I heard a feminine voice. "Keldeo are you ok" I looked behind me and saw Meloetta. I smiled sadly. "Yeah I'm ok. I'm just worried about Y/n. She's always been by my side ever since we met. I miss her" I said on the verge of tears.

Meloetta came up and wiped the tear in my eyes. "Don't cry Keldeo. I'm sure Y/n wouldn't want you to either. I miss her too. But I know for a fact that she might say that she is always with you, even if she is not right there beside you" I looked at Meloetta and smiled softly. "Thanks Meloetta. I don't know what I'd do without you" I said. "No problem Keldeo. I'd do anything for a friend" she said. "Come on. It's getting late. We should get to bed. I nodded and Meloetta left. I started to follow her then I stopped and took one last looked at Y/n. 'Get well soon Y/n' I said to myself and walked off to bed.