Runaway

Keldeo's POV

I am fed up with S/n and Arceus. The nerve of them telling me about Y/n now. I couldn't stand one more second here. I made my decision.

I'm going to run away. And I'm never coming back.

I ran towards the main door and opened it. I looked one last look at the hall and ran out of the door.

I ran into a deep forest. I didn't stop for a long time. Unfortunately I ran out of energy, so I had to walk. Even while walking, I didn't look back.

'I can't believe that Y/n is gone' I said to myself looking down at the ground.

~Flashback~
3rd person pov

Keldeo and Y/n were walking around the hall together. They laughed and talked.

Suddenly Y/n stopped and looked down. Keldeo looked at her with concern. "Are you ok Y/n" he asked. Y/n looked at him and just smiled. "Yeah I'm ok...........You know Keldeo, ever since I joined the Hall of Origins I've felt more connected to it. I feel like........... I'm home" she said.

Keldeo smiled brightly at her. Then he tackled her to the ground and embraced her in a hug. Y/n giggled and hugged him back.

~Flashback End~

Keldeo's POV

I walked further and further into the forest. Soon I got tired. I stopped at a river. I looked down at the water, and listened as it softly flowed downstream.

'Why did it have to come to this?' I asked myself.

I sat down at the riverbank still looking at the water. Tears formed in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks.

"I can't believe that Y/n is gone" I said. I wiped my tears and walked over to a tree and layed down against it. 'I miss you so much Y/n' I said to myself as I closed my eyes.