Lending A Helping Hand

Y/n's POV

The next day I woke up with full energy. The celebration yesterday was amazing. 'I can't believe that I'm a legendary'  I thought. I decided to take a walk. I changed into some clean clothes.

(You wore this)

As I walked I took in all of my surroundings

As I walked I took in all of my surroundings. I continued my walk until I heard a female grunt. I looked around and saw a pokemon that has a rock lower body, a white shirt-like upper body, and pink diamond hair.

She was struggle to get a book from the bookshelf in the library

She was struggle to get a book from the bookshelf in the library. The ladder that she was on started to wobble and shake. The pokemon lost her balance and fell off the ladder. I ran over to her and caught her before she hit the ground.

"Are you ok" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "Yes. I'm ok thank you" she said. "No problem" I said. "Wait. You're Y/n aren't you. The new member of the Hall of Origins and was declared Honorary Legend by Arceus" she asked. "Yes. That's me. Who are you" I said. "I'm Diancie. Its a pleasure to finally meet you" she said. "Its a pleasure to meet you too" I said. "Weren't you trying to get a book off that shelf". "Yes I was. That one up there." she said and pointed to a blue book on the top shelf.

I looked at the book then the ladder. I carefully started to climb the ladder. The ladder started to wobble. I tried to keep my balance and continued climbing. Soon I got to the top. I grabbed the book, climbed back down the ladder, and handed Diancie the book. She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you Y/n" she said. "You're welcome Diancie" I said hugging her back. "Glad to lend a helping hand".