Awaken

S/n's POV

I flew out of the dining room, closed myself in Y/n's room, and fell to my knee crying.

"H-how c-could I let this h-happen?" I sobbed. "I was supposed to help and protect her, but instead I ended up hurting her."

I cried until I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. I looked up and saw Arceus. "S/n, are you ok" he asked. I started crying again and said "No Arceus, I'm not ok. Y/n has been knocked out for a week straight, and now Keldeo hates me"

"Keldeo doesn't hate you S/n. He's just upset that his best friend hasn't woken up. He just needs some space to calm down a bit" he said. "I guess you're right" I said.

Then I felt something. I gasped as I hovered in the air. "What's wrong S/n" Arceus asked. "It's.....It's Y/n" I said. "What's wrong with Y/n" he asked. "I...I think....she's waking up!" I said happily.

"Come on. Let's go see" Arceus said. I nodded.

Arceus and I rushed to the hospital wing and looked at Y/n. She was staring to wake up.

"S/n, tell everyone to come to the hospital wing and fast" he said. I nodded and flew out of the room.

Timeskip

I told everyone to come to the hospital wing and sure enough, everyone was there.

We all stood around Y/n and waited. Then we heard a groan from her. I flew up and landed on her chest. After a few seconds her eyes started to open showing her bright e/c orbs.

They soon landed on me and I smiled. "S/n?" Y/n said. I was so happy that I embraced her in a big hug despite my size.

Y/n's POV

S/n hugged me and I hugged her back. Then I looked at everyone and smiled. "Hi everyone" I said softly. Everyone smiled brightly. Then they all join the hug.

Third person POV

"We were so worried that you didn't make it" Virizion said. "Especially Keldeo, wait where is Keldeo" she asked. Everyone gasped and started looking around.

No one found him. "Maybe he's in his room" Meloetta suggested. The Swords of Justice looked in Keldeo's room but didn't see him.

"He's not there" Terrakion said. "Then where is he" Tapu Koko asked.

"There's only one thing that could've happened............Keldeo must have ran away" Y/n said. Everyone gasped in shock.

"We have to find him" Arceus said. Everyone nodded and walked out of the room. S/n flew up to Y/n. "Over the week that you were unconscious, your energy has restored so you should be able to help us find Keldeo."

Y/n nodded and got out of the hospital bed. It's took her a couple of seconds to regain her balance.

Soon Y/n was back on her feet. She walked around and helped the other legends find Keldeo.

Y/n walked outside and looked around.  "Keldeo, where are you?" She called. No response. "Oh Keldeo, why did you run away like this?" She said to herself. Then she started to sing.

🎶I never felt
That it was wise
To wish to much

To dream to big
would only lead
To being crushed

Then I met you
You weren't afraid
Of anything

You taught me how
To leave the ground
To use my wings🎶

Y/n walks into the forest while looking around.

🎶I never thought a hero
Would ever come my way

But more than that
I never thought you'd be
Taken away

Now it's cold with out you here
It's like winter lasts all year
But your star's still in the sky

So I won't say goodbye
I don't have to say goodbye🎶

Y/n continued walking until she reached the lake from the battle.

🎶My days of doubt
Were in the past
With you around

You helped me feel
I had a place
Direction found

You showed me that
A greater dream
Can be achieved

Enough resolved
Will conquer all
If we believe

The light you gave to guide me
Will never fade away
But moving forward never felt
As hard as today

Now it's cold with out you here
It's like winter lasts all year
But your star's still in the sky

So I won't say goodbye
I don't have to say goodbye🎶

Y/n finished her song as she sat by the lake and sighed softly.

'Keldeo where are you'