No Luck

Keldeo's POV

I woke up due to hearing a familiar voice.

'Y/n?' I said to myself. Then I shook my head. "No, that can't be her. Ugh, now I'm hearing her voice in my head" I said. I stood up from where I was sleeping and stretched a little to get the rest of the sleep off of me.

I looked around as I walked forward. "Oh Y/n, if only I had more time with you. We were the best of friends. I just want you back. " I said sadly. 

As I continued walking, I heard something  rustling in the bushes. I couldn't tell what it was because of the trees. But I shrugged it off and continued walking. 

"I really miss you, Y/n"

Y/n's POV

I've searched all over and there was no sign of Keldeo. I was starting to get very worried about him. tears streamed down my face at the thought of what happened to him.  I stopped walking and fell to my knees and started sobbing.  

"Y/n" a voice called from behind me. I turned around to see Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion standing there.  "Y/n, are you ok?" Virizion asked. I shook my head. "No, I'm not ok. I made the entire hall worried, and now Keldeo ran away. This is all my fault" I said, still sobbing.

"No Y/n, It's my fault. If I have not had you transform into Ultimate Cure Mermaid and use up the rest of your energy, then none of this would have happened. So, if there's anyone to blame, it's me. I caused all of this to happen. I ruined your happy life. I'm sorry Y/n. I understand if you don't want me around anymore." S/n said and started crying.

I wrapped my arms around her embracing her in a comforting hug. "Don't say that. My life isn't ruined. You're one of the greatest friends that I could ask for. I won't be the way I am without you. I wouldn't have revealed my hidden power. You're not to blame for anything. None of this is your fault S/n. " I said comforting.

"Thanks Y/n. I don't know what I would do without you" S/n said smiling. "Anytime S/n" I said smiling back at her. "We should head back to the hall. It's getting late" Cobalion said. S/n and I nodded and headed back to the hall with the Swords of Justice.

Timeskip
Later that night 

I got out of the bathroom after a relaxing shower. I haven't had one in a week, so that was exactly what I needed.

(These are your pajamas) 

I walked into my room and saw S/n in her pajamas brushing her blue hair while sitting on the desktop of my vanity

(These are S/n's pajamas)

I climbed into my bed and laid down on my back

I climbed into my bed and laid down on my back. I gazed up at the ceiling, thinking about Keldeo. I sighed sadly. "You're worried about Keldeo, aren't you?" S/n asked as she flew towards me. I nodded sadly. "The hall just isn't the same without him." I said. Then I felt small arms wrap around my arm.

I looked over and saw S/n hugging my arm as a way of trying to comfort me. "Don't worry Y/n. We will find Keldeo" she said. "Are you sure" I asked. S/n nodded smiling. "Yes. I am sure" S/n said. "*yawn* We should probably get some rest if we are going to do so"
I nodded and turned over on my side and faced my window.

I looked out of it and looked at the stars and the moon. "S/n" I called but before I could say anything else, I heard gentle snores. I turned to see S/n on the opposite side of me asleep. I smiled softly. 'She sleeps so peacefully' I thought.

I turned back around and faced the window again. 'I hope we find you soon, Keldeo' I said to myself and with that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Keldeo's POV 

It was getting very dark. I couldn't see where I was going. Then, I heard rustling in the bushes again. I turned around immediately and looked at my surroundings. "Alright, show yourself" I demanded. But I didn't see anything. 'Hmm...must have been my imagination' I thought as I started walking again.

After about 5 minutes of walking, I started growing tired. I came to a small open area. I walked over and layed down. 

Then I heard rustling in the bushes yet again. I was really getting annoyed by this. 

I stood back up and walked to the bushes and I looked around. Nothing. 

I soon sensed that someone was behind me. But before I could do something, I felt a pinch in my neck. 

I started feeling lightheaded. 

"Y/n, I'm sorry" were my last words before I fell to the ground and blacked out.