Battle: Part 1

2nd Person POV

Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde surrounded you and the small sprite. The charged up their power and fired them. But you reacted quick enough so that you created a forcefield in the formation of a bubble that surrounded the you and the sprite.

You used all your strength to keep the forcefield up, but the combined attack from the trio was too strong. You started to get weaker and the bubble was starting to shrink.

"I...c-can't....keep this up.....much longer" you said. Soon enough the trio managed to break through the bubble and struck you with a powerful blast.

"Aaahh!!" you shouted as you were sent into the air. But you landed on your feet and held your chest in pain. You managed to get back into battle stance. 'I hope I will be able to last in this battle" you said to yourself.

Meanwhile: Back at the Hall
No one's POV

All of the Legendaries gathered in the meeting hall when Arceus walked in. "Legendaries as you might not know, our dear y/n has gone missing" he said. Everyone gasped. "What?" Meloetta asked. "Where is she?" Celebi asked. "I don't know." Arceus said. "She could be in danger. Who knows what could happen to her" Keldeo said. "Legendaries we must find y/n and bring her back safely" Arceus said. Everyone nodded and ran outside to find y/n.

Y/n's POV

I was trying to keep up my strength. But each time I used my powers, the weaker I get. I then fell to my knees in pain.

"Y/N!" a voice called. I looked over my shoulder and saw Keldeo, Arceus, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Articuno,Moltres,Zapdos,Meloetta, Victini, Diancie, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi. "Guys what are you doing here?" I asked. "We came to find you. You disappeared and I couldn't find you. I was worried about you Y/n. I don't want to lose you" Keldeo said

"Stay out of this" Zygarde said. Then he fired his attack at Keldeo. The impact struck Keldeo like a lightning bolt. "Aaahh!!" Keldeo shouted and groaned as he hit the ground. Everyone gasped. "Keldeo!" I shouted. That was the final straw. I growled as I turned Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde.

"That's IT! No one hurts my friend!" I shouted at them. I used my Hydrokinesis and water surrounded me. "No y/n. Don't use your energy for me" Keldeo said. "Keldeo, You're my best friend. I care so much about you. Just like I care about the other legendaries at the hall. I would do anything to help even if it cost me my life. That's a risk that I'm willing to take" I said smiling.

I fired my attack at them and they flew backwards. The trio grunted on impact as they hit the ground.

I smirked with pride. Then I ran over to Keldeo only to hear him shout, "y/n, look out!". And before I could react, Yveltal grabbed me with his talons and went to a deep lake in the middle of the forest. I struggled to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"You have been annoying long enough" he said. Then he threw me into the air. "Whoa!" I screamed. Then Xerneas and Zygarde came and punched me one at a time. I was in so much pain that I didn't see the trio above me and did a final blow on me. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed in pain as I plummeted toward the ground. But instead of hitting the hard surface of the ground, I fell into a deep lake near the battle area.

My vision became blurry as I sank down in the water. "Y/N!" was the last thing I heard before I changed back to my normal ego and blacked out.