Sneaking In

Y/n's POV

S/n flew in the direction of the smoke with me following behind her. When we stopped, we were in shock. We looked up and saw a tall black castle.

 We looked up and saw a tall black castle

(Creepy right?)

S/n flew up and after a few seconds, she flew back down. "This is where the smoke came from" she said.

I was about to say something, when I felt something. It felt like an aura. A familiar aura at that. I looked at S/n and guessed that she felt it too. "Did you feel that" S/n asked. "Yeah I did" I said. "I think it's Keldeo"

"I think so too" S/n said. "We need to get inside". I spotted the entrance, but it was guarded by a group of Cryogonal. "The place is on lockdown. How are we going to get inside" S/n said. I created a small bubble of water and threw it deep into the forest. The impact that it made caught the attention of the Cryogonal.

That gave us a clearing for a few minutes. We quickly ran inside of the castle before the Cryogonal spotted us. "Great idea Y/n" S/n said excitedly, but quietly. I nodded and looked around. There were a lot of hallways. It was easy to get lost here if you're not careful. Luckily we can feel Keldeo's aura, so that wouldn't be a problem. 

"It's like a maze in here" S/n said. "Don't worry S/n, we'll find our way if we follow Keldeo's aura. We'll find him soon" I said.

'Hang on Keldeo. We're coming for you. Just sit tight just a bit longer'