Battle: Part 2

Y/n's POV

I've unlocked my new form. I am Ultimate Cure Mermaid. I jumped off of the water and landed on the ground.

I looked at the trio and smirked. I lifted my hands a bit and the water from the lake started to rise.

"You've had your fun, but playtime is over. This battle has only just begun. So, LET'S  BATTLE!" I said.

(Play the video as battle music for the background)

I shot my arms upward and the water shot up in a geyser form. Then I threw one arm forward and the water on the same side followed. The impact of the water on the trio caused them to fall to the ground.

Zygarde was the first to stand back up. He fired an attack, but I managed to block it with a force field. But Zygarde didn't stop. He continued the attack until Xerneas and Yveltal stood up and fired their attacks. I kept the force field up for as long as I could. Unfortunately it wasn't very long.

The trio managed to break the force field. The blast shot me backwards. I was still on my feet. I looked over at the other legends then at Keldeo. I wasn't going to lose. Not this time.

I clasped my hands together then spreading them apart slowly creating a bubble. I raised my hands over my head and the bubble grew bigger. Soon I shot my hands forward and the bubble was sent right at the trio. But they dodged it. They scattered all around. Zygarde and Xerneas landed in front of me but I didn't see Yveltal anywhere. Suddenly a blast hit me in the back. I landed on the ground and turned around to see Yveltal in the air. I tried to stand up but I only fell on my knees. That blast did a lot of damage.

I don't know if I can do this alone. Then I heard S/n's voice.

"Y/n, you can't do this by yourself.  They're too strong. You need help to defeat them"

I nodded slightly. Then I looked at the legends again. I needed their help. I walked over to them and the all looked at me. "Y/n what is it" Meloetta asked. "I can't defeat them alone. I need your help. Please" I said. The legends looked at each other then turned back to me and nodded. "We'll help you Y/n" Diancie said. "You're not alone" Lugia said. "We're right here by your side" Keldeo said. I smiled then turned back to the trio.

The legends stood all around me in their battle stances. I signaled everyone to attack. Everyone fire their attacks. Then I heard a scream. I looked and saw Celebi about to get crushed. I quickly ran over and grabbed Celebi.

'This isn't going to work. We aren't strong enough like this' I said to myself.  But then something popped in my head. 'The only way we can defeat them is.....*gasps* with Mega Evolution'

"Guys I know how we can defeat them" I said. "How" Moltres asked. I smirked and placed a hand on my necklace. "With Mega Evolution" I said. Everyone gasped. "Do you think that this will work" Diancie asked. "We'll only know until we try" I said. "Wait for my call" everyone nodded and continued the battle.

I looked at the trio with anger in my eyes. Then I pressed the rainbow stone on my necklace and called out one of the legends.

First I called the three birds, plus Lugia and Ho-oh.

"Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh,  Lugia, Mega Evolve!!"

The said legends had bright colored auras surrounding them. The auras began to grow brighter. As they dimmed the 4 birds and the dragon looked different. They're now known as...