Escape

Y/n’s POV

Even though it took about half an hour, S/n and I managed to find the room that Keldeo was in without getting caught. “This must be it” S/n said. I nodded and slowly and quietly opened the door. The room was dark. I couldn’t see where I was going. S/n was able to glow and shine a little light, as to not disturb or alert anything or anyone.

We walked into the room and quietly started looking for Keldeo. We didn’t find anything until I kicked something made of metal. “S/n, can you shine a light over here” I asked. She nodded. As soon as the light hit its target, both S/n and my eye widened.

There laid an unconscious Keldeo chained to the floor and covered with bruises and cuts. S/n covered her mouth with tears seeping out of her eyes while I stood there frozen at the scene with tears in my eyes as well. “Keldeo” I whispered. 

I quickly got out of my states of shock and searched around the room for a key. Of course, there wasn’t one. I then had an idea. I took a hair pin out of my hair and used it to pick the lock on the chains. It took a few minutes, but I was able to unlock the chains. I picked up Keldeo and hoisted him on my back.

“S/n I have Keldeo” I said. S/n nodded. “Okay. Let’s get out of here” she said. 

We walked through the castle and reached the exit without being caught. As soon as we walked out of the castle, we sprinted as fast as we could to get as far away from the castle as possible

We ran through the forest until we reached the hall. At that time, we saw the legendaries leaving the hall and scattering. “They’re probably trying to look for us” S/n said. She then flew over to the legends. “Everyone wait” she said. All of the legends looked at her then at me.

They all huddled around us saying things like “Where have you two been” and “You had us worried”. “Everyone, please calm down. We’re okay” I said. “And we found Keldeo” I added showing them the unconscious colt pokemon. Everyone gasped at the states that he was in. “He needs treatment right now” S/n said. I rushed to the infirmary with everyone following close behind.