Unexpected Reunition

Keldeo's POV

The portal opened and I stepped out. I walked along the red rugged floor on my way to lord Arceus's office. As l continued to walk I saw a group of pokemon in a circle. They were talking about something. I walked in to get a closer look.

"Excuse me" I said as I squoze between everyone. Once I was in the center of the circle, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. I saw a girl with s/t skin and h/l h/c hair. Her clothes were ripped and her hair was messy. She was unconscious. 'Y/n? is that really her' I thought. I ran up to her side and nudged her arm. She groaned as she began to sit up.

Once she was awake, I ran to her and hugged her and she hugged back. A bunch of gasps were heard around us. Y/n and I looked around us. Y/n was scared. I tried to comfort her but then a booming voice was heard saying, "what's going on here". Everyone cleared the path.

There stood the legendary alpha pokemon himself, Arceus.

He walked over to me and Y/n and looked at her. "Who are you? How did you get here? Why are you here?" he asked. I looked over at Y/n. She was shaking in fear. I tried to run over to her but was blocked by blue, green, and brown pokemon. They were my friends,

Cobailion,

Virizion,

Virizion,

and Terrakion

and Terrakion.

A

A.k.a, the Swords of Justice. They stood in front of y/n with stern expressions on their faces.

"Answer the question" Cobailion said in a stern and demand voice. Y/n still remained silent. Terrakion was about to walk up to her, but Arceus told him not to. "This thing is not a being here. It must be eliminated." the group of pokemon nodded and charged up their attacks. I watched in fear as they fired their attacks. I soon shook off that fear and ran in front of y/n and used double team and focused blast to deflect the attacks.

The group of pokemon including the Swords of Justice and Arceus gasped. "Stop it! That's my friend! I will not let you hurt her!" I shouted at them. Y/n looked at me in shock. Cobailion walked up to me and snarled. "'Friend?' Really Keldeo? This thing is not one of us. It's a danger to us all-" he was cut off by me. "One. She is not a 'thing'. She is a human being. Two. Yes she is my friend. Three. She is not a danger to anything or anyone. Look at her. She's scared. Yes, she is different from us, but that doesn't mean that you have to go around attacking her. It's different for her to be in a new and different place" I said.

Your POV

Keldeo was really upset. I looked at him with a scared and worried expression. 'Keldeo' I said to myself. Then the one known as 'Arceus' walked up to me. I stood up only to fall back down. Then I heard something hit the floor. I looked down and saw my perfume bottle but the was something beside it. It looked like a key

I picked up the key and looked at it

I picked up the key and looked at it. Then I turned around and stood up again and looked at Arceus. Then I bowed to him. "Rise" he said and I stood up straight. "What are you called human" he asked. "M-my name is Y/n" I said. Arceus took a long look at me then said, "Is it ok if I asked you a few questions". I nodded. "How did you get here" he asked. "I don't know. Last thing I remember, I was helping Keldeo when he was injured. Next thing I know, I ended up getting sucked into the portal after he left" I explained

Arceus looked back at Keldeo. "Is that true Keldeo? Did she actually help you?" he asked. Keldeo nodded. "Yes it's true. She healed me when was hurt during my mission" he said. Arceus nodded then he turned back to me. "Alright then. Do you fight for the good and light, or the evil and darkness?" he asked. "I fight for the good and the light" I replied with no hesitation. Arceus nodded. "I see. You even look like someone who would say that." he said. "Would you like to join us. And be part of the Hall of Origins" he asked. "I-I don't know" I said hesitantly. "Come on Y/n. Join us. I promise that you'll love it here" Keldeo said encouraging. I smiled and accepted the offer. "Ok. Sure" I replied.

Then I saw the green deer-like pokemon walk up to me. Instead of having a stern look on her face, she had a smile. "Greetings. My name is Virizion. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. It's nice to meet you y/n. I really appreciate that you helped Keldeo. I'm happy that you are part of the team." she said. "Nice to meet you too Virizion. It was nothing really. I saw someone in danger so I decided to help" I said. Then the goat-like and ox-like pokemon walked up to me and also smiled. "We appreciate what you did. I am Cobalion. Welcome to the Hall of Origins." the goat-like pokemon said. "I'm Terrakion. We are happy that you decided to join us" the ox-like said.

"Legendaries, let's make our new member feel welcomed." Arceus said. All the legends cheered loudly and I smiled that I have lots of new friends.