The Star

Y/n's POV

It was the middle of the night I woke up. I couldn't seem to fall back asleep. I sat up slowly and quietly as to not to wake S/n. I got out of bed and walked to my balcony. I leaned against the railing and looked out at a beautiful starry night. I then saw the brightest star in the sky. I closed my eyes as I remembered that star.

Flashback

Third Person POV

It was a beautiful night. Keldeo and Y/n were lying on the grass in front of the hall looking up at the stars.

"What a beautiful night sky" Keldeo said

"What a beautiful night sky" Keldeo said. Y/n smiled. "It sure is. Not a cloud in sight" she replied. Keldeo slid a little closer to his best friend as the two looked at each other and smiled. "Hey Y/n look" Keldeo said pointing to the brightest star in the sky. Y/n looked up and saw it as well. "Wow, it's so beautiful" she said.

"That's always been my favorite star" Keldeo said. "Everytime I see it, I think of all of great days yet to." Y/n smiled. "It reminds me of my family. Sadly, they passed away from an accident" she said frowning. Keldeo frowned as well. "I'm so sorry to hear that" he said. Y/n looked at him, smiled, and petted his head. "Don't worry about it. They're in a better place now" she reassured him.

"You know...I never really watch the stars like this when they passed. Now I feel like I have a new family." Y/n said. Keldeo smiled. He then let out a small yawn and rested his head against Y/n's side. "I'm glad that we met each other" he said as he closed his eyes. Y/n smiled and placed a hand on top of his head and stroked his mane. "So am I Keldeo..." she said quietly as she closed her eyes as well.

"So am I"

Flashback end

3rd Person POV

Y/n opened her eyes and continued looking at that star. She sighed sadly at that memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keldeo opened his eyes and looked out of the window and looked at the same star. He regretted running away, but it was too late now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Keldeo and Y/n looked at the star. It reminded them of each other.

"I miss you"