32.

Compass points you anywhere,
closer to me.
Where you are, I will be.

~Compass : Zella Day~

This is a double update!! Make sure to read 31 first!
HARRY'S POV:

    I sit at the table by myself facing the backyard. I watch the rain beat down relentlessly on the porch, and all in the backyard. It's dark outside, and I feel dark too. I hurt myself though. Carson has tried his best to get me to go out, or just hangout, but I don't feel up to leaving, or being with someone. My mum was confused, completely confused, but I told her everything that happened with Sterling, and she was upset about the entire situation. She understands Sterling, but she feels bad for me. She's upset that this didn't go the way she wanted it to or that any of us thought it would.

    "The storm is bad." I hold my hands around my coffee mug, and snap my head to see my mum. I just nod, and look towards the backyard again. I don't say a word because I have nothing to say. I see a flash outside, and I think it's just thunder, but I see the flash moving, and it's not coming from my backyard. It's coming from Sterling's. "What was that? Did you see that?" My mum asks, and I stand up, leaving my coffee on the dining table.

    "I don't know what it was." I speak softly, and look out the back door, towards the flashing. I see a shadow of a person through the thick rain, and I can make it out. It's Sterling, and I see exactly what she's going for.

    "What's going on out there?" She asks from the kitchen.

    "It's Sterling mum. She's going to go into the treehouse. I have to go over there." I tell her, and I turn back to see her shaking her head.

    "No, she's not going to want to see you, you need to wait until she wants to talk to you Harry, I know-"

    "This isn't about us, this is about.. It's about her, she'll stay in that tree house even if it's burning down, she'll go down with it. I know her, I have to go over there mum I'm serious." I speak urgently, already putting on shoes.

    "Surely she would get out if she knew it wasn't safe, it's just a treehouse, it's-"

    "It's not just a treehouse to her! It's not just a treehouse to her mum. It's about her.. I can't tell you.. It's not my story to tell, but please trust me." I plead with her, and she gives a soft nod.

    "Please be careful, and don't do anything stupid. Don't let her do anything stupid either." She asks, and I nod as I run towards the backdoor. I open it, and run towards the fence, pulling myself up, and over it. It's incredibly hard to see right now with the rain, and the darkness, and I know why she had the flashlight.  I start towards the treehouse, and move towards it, but then I see the sticks in the yard, and I remember mine, the one she had set down for me one of the first times I was over here, and I freeze. I can't break another boundary.

*Play Compass By Zella Day*

    "Sterling what the hell are you doing?" I yell up to her, over the whipping wind.

    "I need you to go away now!" She yells down. "I never asked you to come here, I've never asked you to come rescue me, go away!" She screams, and I can't see her. The treehouse is just a shell, an unstable shell, but it's still covering her.

    "Sterling, this isn't safe! You need to go inside now!" I yell again, spitting the rain out of my mouth. I push my hair out of my face, and she's silent. The wind pushes me hard, and the thunder is loud as it cracks, lighting flashing in the sky. "Sterling get your ass out of this tree right now!" I yell louder, and she says nothing. "I swear to god Sterling I will come up there and drag you out myself, this isn't safe!" I yell out, and she's silent once again. I look at the ladder, and back up to the treehouse. I keep looking between the two, and shake my head, starting towards the ladder. "God dammit Sterling." I mumble under my breath, and I break another boundary, going up the ladder, and into the treehouse.